1. Hi,

I've heard that there is professional television footage of either or both of these Scottish Zooropa '93 shows. I believe that this footage was only of just a couple of songs and may even just be clips. Apparently there was a bootleg compilation video cassette circulating at some point that contained this footage and I'm desperate to get hold of it, especially if it is of the show on the 8th since I was in the photo-pit for that show and you should be able to see me in it!

Anyone got any ideas?

cheers!
  2. damn i never heard of this i hope your right im a celtic fan and would love 2 see them having played on the halo turf of celtic park plz some1 try and find it lol
  3. hi there there is footage of you to from celtic park on youtube not of the best quality but ok check it out

4. Here it is, wish it was full show and wish I was old enough to have seen it in person.
  5. The person who first opened this thread did it 10 years ago, and this was in fact his only post ever on our website. I doubt he was still looking for that Glasgow footage after a decade
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The person who first opened this thread did it 10 years ago, and this was in fact his only post ever on our website. I doubt he was still looking for that Glasgow footage after a decade
    I was delighted to see it though. I also think it's possible that some dude in Bearsden or Dumbarton or Paisley has for a whole decade been refreshing this page, hoping and praying for a result, and that tonight he's gonna party like it's 1993!
  7. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    I was delighted to see it though. I also think it's possible that some dude in Bearsden or Dumbarton or Paisley has for a whole decade been refreshing this page, hoping and praying for a result, and that tonight he's gonna party like it's 1993!
    Hahaha, imagine that! Bring on the champagneeeeeeeee