Popmart
Legs (4): Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe, Leg 3: North America, Leg 4: Rest Of The World
Shows: 111
  1. Still the best sounding bootleg with the best performance of the tour is Santiago, Chile.
    I'm excluding Mexico City of course, as that is official material.
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Still the best sounding bootleg with the best performance of the tour is Santiago, Chile.
    I'm excluding Mexico City of course, as that is official material.
    oh yeah..and this one
  3. Without you, I'd be nothing
    Without you, I'd be nothing
    Without you...

One of my favourite lyric variations ever. A PopMart classic. The Leeds show has gotta have one of the strongest encores of the tour. Listening now...
  4. First show Vegas. Only full If God Will Send His Angels. Also full video is available.
  5. San Antonio 3rd leg is a good one
  6. Leeds 1997. Different levels of awesome.
  7. Leeds 1997. Different levels of awesome.
  8. Las Vegas, Miami, Atlanta, and Clemson are personal favorites. San Antonio is an awesome show too... For Europe, Rotterdam, Leeds, Sarajevo, are also great. Sao Paulo may be the best show, but it's all opinion. To this day, still hoping for a dvd of the Las Vegas show in NTSC format. My hard drive is dead, and it was terrible for downloading video. But I'm not allowed to beg for bootlegs, and I may be the Last Man on Earth on the Last Night on Earth who actually likes physical dvd, so the point is moot, lol. Had to edit this. Can't spell Sao Paulo it seems.
  9. I am a huge fan of the Miami show. I wish there was a little more crowd noise, but the sound is fantastic. I may go so far as to say it’s the best soundboard on this site.