1. I know Serge writes all their songs, but he can't sing... Backing vocals are ok and I don't mind his part in Treat, but when he sings whole song - it tears my ears apart...
  2. Originally posted by Alvin:Agreed, saw them in Berlin and even the sound was bad, the show was great. But I really don't like when Sergio is singing. On the record it's OK but live it's disaster...
    I'm sorry my singing is so bad for you

I'm seeing this guys in a few months, they're headlining the same festival where Editors and other superb bands played past years - one can't go wrong with 35€ for a 3-day-ticket and a killer line up. And 3 days in the Benidorm beaches. Ow yeah
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm sorry my singing is so bad for you

I'm seeing this guys in a few months, they're headlining the same festival where Editors and other superb bands played past years - one can't go wrong with 35€ for a 3-day-ticket and a killer line up. And 3 days in the Benidorm beaches. Ow yeah
    LOL, I thought exactly the same thing when I read Alvin's post this morning!!
  4. You know, Sergio, don't take it personally... You're good guy, but your voice sucks lol
  5. New album "For Crying Out Loud" was released last Friday, really liking it so far, some great tunes.
  6. gonna see them next month on festival...
  7. seen them twice in italy, love the new album :-))
  8. Seen them 3x but everytime with bad sound... Once in Frankfurt as U2 support - sound worse than other support acts (snow parol, interpol), once at festival (could be understandable), and in Berlin Columbiahalle - don't know if bad sound is usual there...
  9. Kasabian did not have much fun when they supported U2

It's one thing to have one horrible gig - but much worse when you have to repeat the experience.

Kasabian supported U2 at three shows during the 2010 leg of their 360 tour and while they enjoyed working with U2, Tom Meighan from the band says U2 fans ruined the experience for them.

"Those gigs were horrible. Worst ever," Tom told Australian website News.com.au.

He said that was the last time Kasabian would ever be someone else's support band.

"I hate supporting bands, we're not a support band. So that's never gonna happen again," he added.

6 disastrous gigs the stars would rather forget
  10. "U2 fans ruined the experience"

U2 fans will do that.
  11. Pay Your dues Man