1. Well?

I'm really proud of my whole DVD collection, it exists of almost 200 DVD's
  2. Well @Remy, 13 years later I’m here to answer your question . I’m most proud of my ‘4 U2 Play’ Irish 7-inch pack of U2-3, I Will Follow, 11 O’Clock Tick Tock, and Another Day. The picture sleeves and vinyls are in superb condition! How big is your DVD collection now ?
  3. I'm proud of my collection of almost 3TB with U2 bootlegs, audio only. I stopped collecting at the JT 2017 tour.
  4. Yeah I assumed they were bootlegs. Just wanted to confirm whether they were U2 related or just normal DVDs haha
  5. Lost interest of collecting every single source of every show.
    I still have a few bootlegs of the last tours, here and there, but I no longer want to have everything.
  6. This is a good question.

Most "proud" of, I might say either my SOI (White RSD) or WAIE vinyls, since they've appreciated greatly in value and I was able to get them "as they dropped" more or less, so they weren't things I just scoured on eBay.

But the real answer is probably the GA wristbands I have saved in ticket binders, with sweat and wear embedded throughout them. Scars of 8+ hour days in line, bruises from whichever wrist it was on endlessly thrashing against the atmosphere of the show.

I look at those and I can almost feel the exhaustion, the aches, the euphoria, the ear blistering loudness of the first note.
  7. How big is the whole u2start audio database? Maybe @Remy knows?

8. Does this count?