1. The rehearsals with transition of Acrobat into Zoo Station in Hershey 1992 sounds interesting like ocasional way to open the Outside Broadcast leg in 1992
  2. Zoo TV had it all.

Zoo Station > The Fly > Even Better Than The Real Thing > Mysterious Ways > One > Until The End Of The World > New Year's Day

Bad > Bullet The Blue Sky > Running To Stand Still > Where The Streets Have No Name

Desire > Ultra Violet > With Or Without You > Love Is Blindess

Throw in some more great songs for extra padding and what a show we have.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Zoo TV had it all.

Zoo Station > The Fly > Even Better Than The Real Thing > Mysterious Ways > One > Until The End Of The World > New Year's Day

Bad > Bullet The Blue Sky > Running To Stand Still > Where The Streets Have No Name

There's no need to throw in anything else. That's the best 15 song setlist ever.
  4. Watching the Paris DVD and listening to some other shows from I & E and I keep coming back to:

Iris > Cedarwood Road > Song for Someone

Maybe it's because they are still "new" among older classic sequences, but I don't think it's just the novelty. This sequence was/is just fantastic - the visuals, the personal storyline, the music, everything.

5. There are some great ones, but I have to agree on this. This has always been my favorite... the Brick segue into Day. Magnificent...
  6. Dirty day
  7. The whole Innocence part of the i+e set... Iris > Cedarwood > Song For Someone > Sunday Bloody Sunday > Raised By Wolves/Psalm 23/Comfort Me > Until the End....

Purely beautiful.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:Zoo TV had it all.

Amen
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:The whole Innocence part of the i+e set... Iris > Cedarwood > Song For Someone > Sunday Bloody Sunday > Raised By Wolves/Psalm 23/Comfort Me > Until the End....

Purely beautiful.
  10. One > Bad > Where The Streets Have No Name
  11. There are so many great U2 live song sequences. They're one of the many things that make U2 so great live. My favorite has to be "Ultraviolet/With or Without You" from ZooTV. I'm sure many have seen it, but for any who have not, look up the Washington DC performance of these two songs from '92. It's just incredible! Whenever I watch the video I get lost in it, if that makes sense! It's just sublime!
  12. Any One>snippet>Streets from 360 tour