1. From now on U2start is also available in Persian, or as the locals name it, in Farci (فارسی ). With this U2start is available in eight different languages. Persian is an Iranian language within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European languages. It is widely spoken in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Bahrain and has a status of official language in the first three countries under different names.

Ca. 80-134 million people in the world are speaking this language, and the people who can't speak English out of these millions, they can access U2start now, and participate in this great community.

Some issues came along the way, for example: Persian has to be read from right to left instead of the 'usual' left to right. So when you view U2start in Persian the site not only is displayed in another language, it also looks different. We've kept the input fields of the forms left to right though, to stimulate the use of English in the forums.

Final words for Ali (user Ali709), which spend several hours translating the website into his own native language. We really appreciate all the work he has done and I'm very proud of the result. Thank you so much Ali, and welcome to all the people from far away places who can now access U2start through http://fa.u2start.com!
  2. wow dude, thats awesome I cant read any of that but its just so cool... u2start is in Persian!...I love Prince of Persia thou
  3. simply awesome!!!
  4. This is fantastic, excellent excellent job Ali!
  5. wow
  6. Thanks Ali
  7. this is simply amazing thanks a lot, Ali
  8. Good thing, but uhm...I can't read it

lol
  9. Nice
  10. Hey Guys
    Thanks for all the thanks...I thought I can pay back U2Start somehow if I do this, so...
    I know you can't read it, don't try to hard, but it's looking great, I love it myself!
  11. Nice one guys, especially Ali

12. Very very cool . Our fellow brother and sisters in the far East need some U2 too!