1. yeah its very good. a bit poppy but i like edge and the singing melody

2. yeh its poppy, but i dunt mind, bono said he'd like more chart success, i rekon this song could get it. very catchy.
  3. Found it at @U2 forum.
  4. By the way, the solo sounds great. Didn't Edge say something about being influenced by Jimmy Page or Jack White after It Might Get Loud when recording NLOTH?
    Don't know about the audience in the end. Maybe they played it for some people from the Spiderman musical and one of them recorded it?
  5. That song is kind of incredible if you ask me

6. Yep! This sounds quite okay to me. The recording is terrible, but from what I can hear, it's a great song with a great melody. This is the way I like U2 to sound.

About the audience: this sounds like a pre-listen to a very small and private group of people to me.
  7. I love the verse, but I don't find the chorus very inspired I'm afraid, a bit like IGCIIDGCT. But great solo, and very good stuff overall anyway. Thanks much to whoever recorded and shared this.

8. It's one of the beach clips recorded in 2006.

9. Ehm allright, like the sound of it though. Good to see you around again btw

10. Oh, alright, those are the ones I haven't heard, I've only got those from 2008. Sorry for causing this fuss, then.