1. The bluray looks poor. Just full of noise.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Not sure I ever managed to sit the whole way through this. I I do remember watching it live on YouTube though and thinking it was absolutely shit.

I remember we all agreed the show was shite. They got it quite right for the dvd but it's nothing compared to I+E
  3. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I remember we all agreed the show was shite. They got it quite right for the dvd but it's nothing compared to I+E
    COBL particularly. I remember Bono doing a lap of the catwalk and barely having the breath to sing.
  4. I remember Streets. B running on the catwalk for the flash. And the directors not catching the flash.
  5. At least they never cut NLOTH.
  6. It's really a shame that this DVD is the only official video release we'll get from 360. The tour changed so much after Bono's injury that it really deserved its own DVD. Fortunately, between U22, Edge's Picks, and the North American Glastonbury multi-cam, I have a lot of things to keep me happy.
  7. 7 years ago today, when I have time I will watch the full youtube broadcast.
  8. Still think Moment of Surrender, Ultra Violet & NLOTH were amazing from this film. Still regularly view it. Also Unforgettable Fire and Until are good.
  9. I only watched once. There really should have been a better show done. I probably listened to at least 50 of the 360 tour, and the Rose Bowl featured Bono's worst voice. But they cared 100% about the camera and visuals, and 0% about the music. It would have been easy to record 3 shows, and choose the best one. (And not have 17 BILLION dollars worth of cameras...which made it not feasible )Raleigh or Atlanta were off the charts great. And I remember Charlottesville and Chicago as the shows that had Your Blue Room...which should have been a bonus track...but oh well.. I probably made 1,000 posts about leaving Breathe off. Too bad David Bowie would not have wanted all the extra money he would have got when fans got into Space Oddity and started buying Bowie...and the true continuity of the show would have been there...but just laments of mine. My sorry tablet won't download dvd, so to this day have never been able to watch a great 2009 show including the full intro
  10. Originally posted by pleasegone:I only watched once. There really should have been a better show done. I probably listened to at least 50 of the 360 tour, and the Rose Bowl featured Bono's worst voice. But they cared 100% about the camera and visuals, and 0% about the music. It would have been easy to record 3 shows, and choose the best one. (And not have 17 BILLION dollars worth of cameras...which made it not feasible )Raleigh or Atlanta were off the charts great. And I remember Charlottesville and Chicago as the shows that had Your Blue Room...which should have been a bonus track...but oh well.. I probably made 1,000 posts about leaving Breathe off. Too bad David Bowie would not have wanted all the extra money he would have got when fans got into Space Oddity and started buying Bowie...and the true continuity of the show would have been there...but just laments of mine. My sorry tablet won't download dvd, so to this day have never been able to watch a great 2009 show including the full intro
    They should have made a film in 2010 and/or 2011, the setlist was very different in those years.
  11. Any show from the last leg would've been a great DVD.

Pittsburgh... Moncton... both have great multicams but a full pro-shot would be awesome.
  12. I will never forget this show. My first show on my 15th bday, today's my birthday, i had crappy seats but the sound was great. I never followed U2 setlist cause i didn't have Internet at the time. So i came into this show blindly and holy shit. It was a thrill ride. I agree that bonos voice wasn't all that great this show, the 2 Anaheim shows were far superior, but this show, im glad it was on bluray, i can relive my experience over and over. I was disappointed when they cut breathe, actually pissed off. I remember after Kingdom played while Larry walked to the drum and started playing Breathe. I was like, holy shit. I never cried so hard when The Unforgettable Fire played, i didn't expect that. And it's my favorite U2 song of all time. But the but the dvd version was altered, after the badass ebow solo, they replaced, stay in the sun light, but bono said shunlight. And inserted bono singing na na na na, taken from the Las Vegas show, 10/23, if you have the youtube broadcast version, you can see the see the edits they did.