1. I think I am the only one who likes the film.
  2. That might be true, DutchU2Fan! Enjoy it, nevermind what others think!
  3. Not trying to reignite the US vs Europe crowd debate but the audience was undeniably terrible. Demonstrated by the fact Boots features shots of the crowd from European shows.
  4. Originally posted by KaiserJose:Not trying to reignite the US vs Europe crowd debate but the audience was undeniably terrible. Demonstrated by the fact Boots features shots of the crowd from European shows.
    Really? Was not aware of that. I liked 360 but definitely not this show. I'm more like vertigo tour, they filmed multiple Chicago night and took the best out of it. Popmart and ZooTV were both no problem concerning the single night film, they were both great. Despite the fact that I+E movie is much better, I'm still not a fan of the Paris release. 2 songs cut (2nd spot and e-stage), but I guess that's another discussion
  5. I don't mean really cut, just let out of the set list that night

6. A 2010 OR 2011 film would have been great. The more dvd, the better. My point is simply that they chose a bad show, and were so damn worried about cutting edge cameras that the quality of the show was some afterthought. Despite all the cutting edge technology and Outer Space cameras, it doesn't really look that good. And the camera shots are way too fast. Can't anybody shoot a concert without cutting to 80,000 frames per half second?
  7. As someone who saw both the 2009 and 2011 shows, agree that 2011 would've made a way better dvd. They should've filmed the Montreal nights and made a "Live in Montreal" dvd using the best of both nights (as they do).

I can't remember the last time I watched the Rose Bowl show.
  8. I personally watch over the multicans 2010/11 than the official show of the bowl rose. I think U2 could have released a DVD / BD with one set containing songs from each stage of the tour in various cities. This in 360 would be really cool. And when the 2015 Paris show, did not like, they need not have taken two songs, and could have played more new songs, as Volcano, California, Lucifer Hands ...
  9. The very only time I did it was when they showed it live through Youtube. When I learnt they had removed Breathe off the DVD I never bothered. In fact there could be naked girls and boys on stage during all songs in the DVD and I wouldn't know - I just haven't seen it ever. It's the only official release I've never bought.
  10. Is Breathe also on the regular Blu-Ray version? Or do I have to buy the deluxe edition?