1. Having HTDAAB on vinyl makes you realise how great the first side is, and how mediocre side 2 is
  2. I just read an article where some clown said the same thing about TJT...
  3. Next it will be the final 3 tracks on achtung baby are poor lol.
  4. next up is BOY (again), then all other albums (and I dealy hope that will include Passengers) will follow as we hear it through the jungel wispering.
  5. Originally posted by Toxic:next up is BOY (again), then all other albums (and I dealy hope that will include Passengers) will follow as we hear it through the jungel wispering.
    War and 18 Singles are next right? And if HTDAAB is a succes ATYCLB is next.
  6. U218 is already on stock. ATYCLB will be in the summer
  7. ther ws a repress of u218 by universal back on black wich was still available
  8. I have this weekly Ebay mail for a search for ATYCLB on vinyl. For months the prices never went below 150 euros. Since a few weeks prices dropped to 25 euros
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I have this weekly Ebay mail for a search for ATYCLB on vinyl. For months the prices never went below 150 euros. Since a few weeks prices dropped to 25 euros
    I love it! Some on Discogs haven't gotten the memo yet... I can't wait for ATYCLB!