1. this is the best they get...
  2. Unofficial release, but very nice. My original was nicked so this was an affordable replacement...
  3. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Enjoy it my friend. Sorry I've slack on reviewing the Decemberists. Now that you have the actual vinyl, isn't it beautiful how the Waterboys logo is subtely embossed in gloss over image? That's the beauty of vinyl.
    It's a gorgeous LP. I love CDs and LPs, having a physical object is so satisfying compared to just computer files. You get all the images from album sleeves and album booklets, all the little things about the production of the actual item to enjoy.
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    It's a gorgeous LP. I love CDs and LPs, having a physical object is so satisfying compared to just computer files. You get all the images from album sleeves and album booklets, all the little things about the production of the actual item to enjoy.
    It's great that you actually have a good old record store near you. It's the little things...

5. You mean the vinyl? If by "fake" you mean "unofficial"... quite so, yes. But does it detract from the sound? No. And is it a real, tangible, beautiful piece of art? Well, I guess that's in the eye of the beholder. But it's very real in my hands and on my turntable...

6. yes i love vinyls a little bit, i'm very oldfashioned, for cd's too
  7. right in the corner on the right a poster of joshua tree , i got it in 1987 with the record
  8. I love vinyl.i think...well im sure that it sounds better than cd.having a good turntable ( needle too ) and a good amplifier
    I dont collect fake prints ( blueeyedboy.yours looks good )...
    The only advice that i can give you is to be careful on the Picture discs.just play them once.they get ruined easily
    I usually " put em" on cd by my cd player/recorder
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Anyone heard about ATYCLB reissue? I know it was mentioned they might re-release after HTDAAB. Maybe that reissue didn't go so well?
    Theres a 2016 reissue on vinyl of HTDAAB...label UMD....something Like that.
    Ordered at my Seller/friend
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Anyone heard about ATYCLB reissue? I know it was mentioned they might re-release after HTDAAB. Maybe that reissue didn't go so well?

I reaaaallly hope they will re-release AB, Zooropa, Pop, ATYCLB and NLOTH on vinyl.
  11. Actually i think Pop as ATYCLB and Zoo are more rare than the first albums...they are well quoted