1. Originally posted by Anam:I've just been digging out my vinyl to see if anything is worth parting with and I found a few of my Coldplay 12" singles have blooming mildew on them, both on the grooves and on the labels in the centre. Does anyone know any 'life-hack' style tricks for restoring them to their former glory?
    Speaking of Coldplay and vinyl, if you happen to have the Talk single that Gravity is found on the BSide, and you're parting ways with it - please shoot me a PM!
  2. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Speaking of Coldplay and vinyl, if you happen to have the Talk single that Gravity is found on the BSide, and you're parting ways with it - please shoot me a PM!
    Brilliant, thanks. That sounds straightforward. Maplin in the morning!

No luck with Talk on vinyl, although I have the CD with Gravity on it. In My Place and the 2003 Remixes 12" are the two with the mold.

3. I'm thinking on starting a new thread, "the beauty of vinyl"

Thoughts?

4. Bought this today at Bay Sound in Daphne, AL. Thanks for introducing this as an album of the week, Greg!
  5. Enjoy it my friend. Sorry I've slack on reviewing the Decemberists. Now that you have the actual vinyl, isn't it beautiful how the Waterboys logo is subtely embossed in gloss over image? That's the beauty of vinyl.

6. Well, if Lossless is named after the compressed format, it makes sense why he wouldn't see the beauty in things like this...
  7. or this
  8. I don't ever recall an official pale blue coloured vinyl of AB.