1. Hello and welcome to our upgraded U2start! The site looks still the same, but behind the scenes this is one of our most comprehensive upgrades in a long time on which we've worked for quite some months. The core of our website, the bootleg pages, are completely rewritten from scratch and renamed to our show pages.

With that we directly mention the page with the most changes. It's not focussed on audio recordings anymore, but on everything related to a show! See which members attended a show, trade tickets for upcoming shows, read reviews, view photos and much more!

Here is a summary of the most important changes:

Show pages
    * All information available about a show on one page
    * Cleaner interface
    * Bootlegs shown per source. Detailed information available.
    * YouTube video lists, all songs per show viewable
    * Browse easily through pictures taken at the show
    * See a list of members attending a show

Quicksearch (in the header)
    Overall search function able to find:
    * Shows
    * Songs (using song name or using lyric mode)
    * Forum posts

Tickets (in the show pages)
    * Ability to offer / buy tickets at face value
    * Option to receive e-mails when new offers are posted for your favorite show

RSS feeds
    * Keep track of new sources easily (with our new feed)
    * Receive ticket offers easily through RSS

Photos
    * Easy show-photo browser, some other reworking.

* Total re-design, lots of more stuff on yourself and other members

And a special comment for our RSS feeds, since the old bootleg feed will now just give you shows. You need our sources feed for audio bootlegs. More information: www.u2start.com/help/rss/

Take a look and browse through all of the features. After that you can use this topic to post your comments, suggestions and bug reports. In a few weeks we will migrate the show pages to final, and then we will also translate them in other languages than English.

Last but not least I would like to thank Chris (member Risto) for his work on developing the new pages together with me. Without him we wouldn't be where we are now. Also thanks to a few members who tested the work-in-progress for us and helped us to sort some things out. Thanks!

Enjoy!
  2. Great work. We really appreciate all the time you put in to this site .
  3. Thank you for existing!!!
  4. WOW
  5. thanks for all the work!!
    looks smashing
  6. Looks great. Should have been a hell of a work but it certainly was worth it. Thanks!!!
  7. Sneaky, sneaky. I loved this site and felt it was perfect for what it WAS = the best U2 site for bootleg shows. There are tons of other sites that do the other things better, like the sites you had direct links to " @U2" and others. It never looks good when people enjoy something for what it is and then is changed on them without notice. This site is still great for bootleg shows, every band and their fans should be so lucky to have a site like this but there is an old saying "If it aint broke don't--" well you probably wouldn't understand what it means anyway.
  8. It looks great.I have so many great sounding bootlegs from this site.Thank you.
  9. Excellent job as usual. So glad I stumbled onto this site almost a year ago! It's my home page n my most visited site by far.
  10. U2.com membership: 50$
    Inteference membership: your sanity
    U2start.com membership: priceless

This site is too good to be real. I love you.
  11. Originally posted by patssox95:Sneaky, sneaky. I loved this site and felt it was perfect for what it WAS = the best U2 site for bootleg shows. There are tons of other sites that do the other things better, like the sites you had direct links to " @U2" and others. It never looks good when people enjoy something for what it is and then is changed on them without notice. This site is still great for bootleg shows, every band and their fans should be so lucky to have a site like this but there is an old saying "If it aint broke don't--" well you probably wouldn't understand what it means anyway.

Mostly we reorganised content we already had. We've had all those pictures for years, but now they are easily accessible. Bootlegs are a lot better organised now. I like to believe we've improved our strong and removed some weak points.

And that old saying doesnt get you anywhere in real life Change is necessary and we will continue working on the site in the future.