1. my psn is gookhunta if they ever get it working again

2. oooh you bad man hacker? or parents pay ay? one will never knowwww........

3. Lol, no hack, just got lucky getting one on the cheap, someone didn't want it and didn't realise there wasn't too much wrong with it, so my friend got hold of it for me and yeah, good times

For the record, my gamertag is hjwoj1990 but I don't do much online. I generally only play FIFA 11 and usually do manager careers on there - into my 5th season with Hannover, won the Bundesliga at the 4th attempt in all the careers I've done, I've yet to ever get a job offer from anyone outside of the division I'm in, and yet my housemate at uni. did 2 years with CSKA Moskva and got an offer from Man Utd. However, that said, I never saw him accept the offer so I actually reckon he just started a new career I sometimes play COD : Black Ops when I'm at uni., but yeah, not THAT much. But if anyone wants to add, feel free
  4. System: xbox 360

Gamertag: craigpeckerneck

Games I play online: Fifa World Cup 2010, Fifa 2011, Call of Duty Black Ops

Hope to see you out there! Add me as a friend.
  5. xbox 360

Dave1031

Playing gears 2 and black ops

add me
  6. PS3

Macphistfly

Who want's their arse kicked?

7. yeh they might have peoples credit card details, hopefully our user accounts dont get reset cuz i was 8th prestige in Black Ops with a KdR of 2.33. worked my arse off for them