1. This sites has serious issues! After I signed up, I thought I would only post here eventually like I do in ateaseweb.com (radiohead), but I cannot stop to check out what´s going on in the forums!

Seriously now, I´d like to congratulate everyone that built this, it´s ery nicely organized and the people are so nice and willing to help! Congrats

2. Freaky. And no longer true I guess (can't see on my iPod...)
  3. thanks for the stats remy, that was incredibly interesting.

you can add that molang7 is the least popular u2start member with 0 buddies added.
  4. Originally posted by molang7:thanks for the stats remy, that was incredibly interesting.

you can add that molang7 is the least popular u2start member with 0 buddies added.

Nah i would need to add my self as well then
  5. +1, I have been added many times but I haven't added any buddy to my list. In fact there's no need to do it: everyone who loves U2 is my buddy

EDIT: Well, I've checked my buddy list, and the above is wrong; I have ONE buddy. My girlfriend hahaha
  6. how do we know if we have buddies?????
  7. Originally posted by NLOTH_Victor:This sites has serious issues! After I signed up, I thought I would only post here eventually like I do in ateaseweb.com (radiohead), but I cannot stop to check out what´s going on in the forums!

Seriously now, I´d like to congratulate everyone that built this, it´s ery nicely organized and the people are so nice and willing to help! Congrats

yeah...it's the same with me...
  8. 2nd on the top-posters? Never expected that..first time I visit this lovely place in 2010. Been busy for a few days. Good to be back.

Nice stats