1. what does "moit" mean?
    they did it last year
  2. According to dictionary.com:

moit - a foreign particle found in wool, as a burr, twig, or seed.

??????
  3. Urban dictionary reference:

Moit, a women's sexual organ. The opening of the vagina.

or

A term used between australian males when you cant be fucked saying there name often used between friends usually accompanied by a self dacking or as a greeting

G'DAY MOOOOIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

4. hehe thank you Matt
  5. I wonder if it's just "mate" with an accent?
  6. Kanye West blamed it on the rain when he took to the stage 45 minutes late at the Big Day Out on the Gold Coast last night.

The crowd broke into chants of “bullshit” numerous times as they waited, the Gold Coast Bulletin reports.

Frontman Chris Cornell wasn’t impressed when a sound check of West’s upcoming set at the neighbouring main stage could be heard in between Soundgarden songs and the rock band’s fans started booing.

“Sounds like there’s children playing music there, retarded children, retarded as in held back. There’s no other word for it,” Cornell told the crowd.

hehehe
    cane west and Soundgarden at the same tme in the same festival?
  7. Chris Cornell’s mother in law Toni has stated on Twitter that Soundgarden’s new album will not come out until after the band’s European tour, which means the album will come out until June at the earliest. My bet is mid to late July since Pearl Jam will be touring from June 20th to July 10th. I’m kind of surprised the album won’t come out in May though, since Pearl Jam won’t be on the road at the time.

Chris mother in law?? she keeps Soundgarden public relation?? hehehe
  8. Don't be fooled. Matt Cameron pulls all of the strings with these two bands!
  9. kiidding but it's true
    i love both bands are still on the run even if one depends on the other for almost evertything bothers me a bit

i loved the thought of Chris mother in law being the master of puppets though
  10. this would be very very nice indeed ...

PearlJamNOCODE posted this on Twitter a few hours ago:

Soundgarden just soundchecked @PearlJam song RELEASE @sads1977 @michaeldarren79 @SOLAT319
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:
    A term used between australian males when you cant be fucked saying there name often used between friends usually accompanied by a self dacking or as a greeting

G'DAY MOOOOIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Quality.
  12. 1 feb 2012
    Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne

Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    Spoonman
    Jesus Christ Pose
    Hands All Over
    Blow Up the Outside World
    Hunted Down
    Drawing Flies
    My Wave