1. Yea I definitely feel a heaviness in my chest from this. This is really a hard loss.
  2. Oh man. This is so ridiculous. I know what his family are going through, my dad killed himself last year. It isn't fun.
  3. I'm so sad, trully sad, I already cried a little listening to Temple Of The Dog and to this...
  4. Visiting his twitter account and seeing all those tweets.. ...
  5. Originally posted by Coso:Oh man. This is so ridiculous. I know what his family are going through, my dad killed himself last year. It isn't fun.
    Condolences to you, even though a year ago, I guess the pain will never truly go away
  6. utterly heartbroken. this man (and audioslave in particular) played a huge part in my late teens. did not see this coming. so, so shocked. one of the biggest rock/grunge voices there were... gone too soon. I knew him as a kind, down-to-earth, lovely man. all smiles...

sure did some crying over him already... not gonna be the last time either
  7. Just got back from the Red Hot Chili Peppers show in Indy. They opened their encore with Seasons. Epic and heartbreaking
  8. Space Needle
    @space_needle 8 ore fa
    The Space Needle will go dark from 9-10pm tonight in remembrance of @chriscornell. RIP. #noonesingslikeyouanymore