1. I looked on google and I think his name might be 'Rocko Reedy', he the stage manager and has long hair . But I wouldn't just take my word for it, I'll probably be proved wrong soon...
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:I looked on google and I think his name might be 'Rocko Reedy', he the stage manager and has long hair . But I wouldn't just take my word for it, I'll probably be proved wrong soon...

no i believe you're right!
  3. Originally posted by u2spear:I looked on google and I think his name might be 'Rocko Reedy', he the stage manager and has long hair . But I wouldn't just take my word for it, I'll probably be proved wrong soon...

thanks. the guy whose name and title I want did a video interview on u2.com before the tour started. Can anyone confirm or object to "rocko reedy"?
  4. it's definitely rocko reedy yes!
  5. Yeh Rocko was talking to the crowd before the Rose Bowl gig started a he had long hair so my guess is it's him
  6. Taken by Greg 20 minutes ago:

7. Wow they don't waste time so

8. Indeed, it's going pretty fast... And still it takes a week. Gives a good impression on how massive it actually is to build all this
    And all that effort for only a 2 hours show
  9. Still a week? Looks like the top part can be lifted up today / tomorrow. Cant imagine that takes another week at each stop
  10. Originally posted by Risto:Still a week? Looks like the top part can be lifted up today / tomorrow. Cant imagine that takes another week at each stop

I thought it was a 72 hour build with lights etc taking another day