1. Love: Bono and Edge's vocals together on Stay etc.

Hate: U2 fans that are gobshites to others.
  2. Love: How good some underrated bootlegs sounds like, some special performances hidden in some shows that people doesn't talk about

Hate: The way that U2 treat the "releases" of Songs of Ascent and Songs of Experience
  3. Just a couple of quick things that came to mind...

Love: Bono's 'growls' as he backs off the microphone, when he's said something slightly embarrasing (often picked up on soundboards).

Hate: The lack of studio albums in the last 10 years. Just 1 album since NLOTH in 2009, and it's now 2017?
  4. God that is an awful way to look at it, yet so right
  5. Love: being excited for a tour that celebrates an album that's 30 years old.

Hate: being excited for a tour that will feature mostly an album that's 30 years old.
  6. Love: all the richness of sounds of Zooropa - it's just layers and layers of music and noises meshed together in such a neat, intricate, lush way.

Hate: that I just can't bring myself to love the album version of Dirty Day.

7. We hope you have enjoyed your stay in U2start.

Now it's time to say good bye!

8. Goodbye from me then

9. Executive order: unbanned
    You know your stuff Matthew
  10. Haha, I knew Sergio would be mad about that, I should have led off with a warning.
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Would it help if I said I like the Junk Day Mix a lot?
  11. Love: The way 'right' is panned to the right speaker and 'left' is panned to the left speaker in the 'Long Mix' of Two Hearts Beat As One.

Hate: When they don't snippet Let's Twist Again in Two Hearts. I'm always ready to sing it!