1. Hello°
    Show was OK
    Good Versions of Miss Sarajewo and Walk on!
  2. I just watched a clip on youtube and then one from last european leg . It was left out alright . I remember noticing on the night .
  3. Originally posted by JulienLossless:[..]

and why would that be ?
    when you take pictures during a vacation trip you take do you share them with everyone ?
    these are your memories, your work. same for audiences or iems, or whatever, people tape for their own enjoyement, not for the one of others. things do get out for the public from time to time, you should be happy it does; if we were 20 years in the past you would have to trade for them, nowadays there are recordings available for everyone to enjoy, just not everything that exists.

i still don't get it why people view 'hoarding' as a bad thing when they themselves don't get their fingers out of their ass to go and tape themselves. in my mind that's what is stupid: waiting for things to come your way when you don't do anything to that. you have no idea of what's out there if you take the time to search for it ... there are 2005 soundboards (and i mean real soundboard, no iem or ald), lots of 2009 iems, etc ...

(it's because of this kind of reaction people do not share recordings, a vicious circle of some sort. and what about those to iem extracts of the new songs i did share ? you didn't even thank for those while i'm sure you downloaded them and listen to them)

Since nobody noticed my previous post; I'll repeat it.

It's ok if you go to a show and record it for yourself, I respect that. I go to a show and take photos and I don't share them in their full quality. It takes equipment and a lot of knowledge for what you do, and I really respect that.

But after all of this you come here, you go to Interference and places like that and post samples and say "I have brilliant recording but I won't share it with you!" I mean, do it for yourself, but then also keep it for yourself.

4. I think it was tehnical failure because I remember that even Bono looked confused when the intro flash didn't happen.
  5. He shared what most people are interested in.
  6. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

I think it was tehnical failure because I remember that even Bono looked confused when the intro flash didn't happen.

Yeah ya could be right , Sure we will know tonight ,
  7. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]
    But after all of this you come here, you go to Interference and places like that and post samples and say "I have brilliant recording but I won't share it with you!" I mean, do it for yourself, but then also keep it for yourself.

these links were provided here and on u2torrents, that's it, all reposts elsewhere aren't mine.
    you'd prefer for me to keep eveything and not share some interesting samples ? (note these aren't small samples but the full songs ...). and if it was said "the whole show won't be shared" it's for a single reason : to try to prevent my mailbox/pmbox to get filled with requests i would have to answer individually.

but i don't get it sometimes. when something gets shared people still aren't satisfied. you might be rigt, it might be better to have nothing shared at all, then people wouldn't be able to bite the hand that feeds them.

oh well ... this topic is turning into one of those "sharers or hoarders?" type, probably a bit off topic.
  8. Every board needs that bitching topic. Also one for lossless vs lossy.
  9. Good find mate, sounds nice.

Anyone else hear Bono say "Kiss the future, F*ck the past" at the start of Streets, and then he sings a 23 year old song , like I've said hehe
  10. Please audio mp3: The Return Of The Stingray Guitar iem.edge Turim2010