1. On Vertigo Turin:

Nice opening referring to his sons John and Eli, what for I don't know but it sounds like he's saying "this one is for you". Before I only once heard B mentioning his oldest daughter

At the and of the song there is a short snippet of Gabba Gabba Hey from The Ramones

Edit: The song is called Pinhead
    http://www.u2gigs.com/show1673.html
  2. The first half of the show blew me away, the second part was a bit too similar to 360 2009 shows...

Still it was a special night... (and a long one too, since the Italian roads were already packed with tourists)

BTW: I have just DL Romeo's version of the show here at u2start - Beautiful day is somehow cut at 3.54 ? - is the original recording also cut or the error occured during the transformation into Mp3 files...
  3. Bono IEM with rehearsals up on U2T -- just listened to the sound sample, amazing stuff

4. Wow, I need to have this, I was in front of stadium during rehearsals. I will never forget Edge trying to play Discotheque and excitement in the crowd when they rehearsed Ultraviolet.

5. Epic Batman intro during the rehearsals
  6. IEM of the show is up on U2T.
  7. Many thanks for the IEM's to bedoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant stuff
  8. 2 dvd multicam of Turin up at U2T
  9. yeah right .. finally it's out!!! .. can't wait to live again that night
    i'm recalling those great moments right now .. from rehearsal days to the queue and the show
  10. It's a great multicam so muchas gracias to everyone involved...

Alysha once again did a great job with the matrix... Any chance the matrix might pop up here or on thr U2T (or it was just made exclusively for the dvd?
  11. 3 years ago we were all freaking out with the new songs (Stingray, North Star, Glastonbury) and the comebacks of Miss Sarajevo and HMTMKMKM... And so one of the best legs in the story of U2 tours kicked off! Aaah how time goes by...

12. One of my favorite legs in any U2 tour because of the shake up with the new songs and KISS ME, KILL ME. Bono coming back stronger than 09 which was glorious considering his injury. The "questions" segment was born here. And just a greater emphasis on the show being a "good time" as opposed to "promoting the new album." this would lead to the 2011 shows wihch I personally live still

Good times all around!