1. sold mine a while ago as I had to work on August 10.... now things have changed again, I have time to go -- but still need to find a ticket again unavailable atm, everyone's crazy to go to Frankfurt.... but I'll be there for sure I'll find you
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

sold mine a while ago as I had to work on August 10.... now things have changed again, I have time to go -- but still need to find a ticket again unavailable atm, everyone's crazy to go to Frankfurt.... but I'll be there for sure I'll find you

Today GA for Turin went on sale again, maybe you have the same with Frankfurt. Keep an eye on eventim.

3. yeah, I just saw that -- and scored one couldn't resist. now all I need is a flight, just checked. incredibly expensive at least I have a ticket...stupid me
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

yeah, I just saw that -- and scored one couldn't resist. now all I need is a flight, just checked. incredibly expensive at least I have a ticket...stupid me

Nice! So probably see you there, after Berlin

5. It's so nice to see a topic like this again!
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

yeah, I just saw that -- and scored one couldn't resist. now all I need is a flight, just checked. incredibly expensive at least I have a ticket...stupid me

How much was that GA ticket?
  7. Is the rumour that the band will arrive at Turin next Monday still strong? I don't think they need more than 5-7 days of actual rehearsal so arriving on 26th might be a little early... I mean, I don't think they need the amount of rehearsal they did on Barcelona last year, since that was the real setting up of the tour and they had to check that, apart of the songs, everything with the stage was going on fine... But they don't need that anymore.

Any news?
  8. Well they started building 4 days before so my guess is that they'll start on Monday we'll have to wait and see though
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Is the rumour that the band will arrive at Turin next Monday still strong? I don't think they need more than 5-7 days of actual rehearsal so arriving on 26th might be a little early... I mean, I don't think they need the amount of rehearsal they did on Barcelona last year, since that was the real setting up of the tour and they had to check that, apart of the songs, everything with the stage was going on fine... But they don't need that anymore.

Any news?

No news, but, if not this Monday, it'll be at some point next week for sure. They're changing the show, and they'll have to try quite a few things. Songs, setlist, new sections of the show. I'm sure what we'll see will only partly resemble what we saw last year.
  10. In the meantime, while we're waiting for some photos from today, i have a question, mostly directed to Italian fans.
    What time do you plan to start queueing? And in general what time do the Italians start queueing?
    I know that italian fans are crazy people, since I've been with them in Cardiff .
    I'll be at the stadium around 8:20, hope its enough early to get a good viewpoint...
  11. Do you think it's worth me not following rehearsal footage and waiting it out til show night, just to have the tweeted setlist be a surprise as its delivered to my mobile? I'm not even going to a gig, but I might as well be as surprised as possible...

We'll have to see. Dunno if I can hold out like that.