1. I didn't see it sold out anywhere. Not even on U2.com.

2. Really? My mistake then.

That does seem odd then. Maybe it's because of the unexpectedly large hiatus. People have forgotten U2 are on tour.
  3. My guess: ticket prices is the main reason.
  4. Two more pictures from today (Saturday)

5. The reason why additional tickets are released is because it's best to sell too little than too many tickets for a show - you can always add more but can you imagine trying to tell people they couldn't come in because they 'overbooked'?

There would be extra tickets available once management know how many tickets are required for friends/family of U2 as well as once they get the majority of the claw mapped out then officials from the city or the tech crew can work out how many can fit onto the field.
  6. That would be a valid explanation if a) only a limited number of (new) tix would be available and b) if the show had been "sold out" or nearly sold out before,

I tend to think it's the hight ticket prices (cheap tix are gone for a while now) and a general fed up with U2 mentality. Wait for Hanover... that'll be tough for them ...
  7. ^^ Frankfurt looks even worse in my opinion.
  8. Back to Turin, The Claw is standing high so that one can see it from the webcam
  9. Didn't check it as I definitely won't go there. I'd expect another 2 for 1 promo then... and, to find the way back to topic, some more advertising and maybe a discount for Turin. Guess the stadium will be 95% full = sold out for the billboard charts.
  10. No picture of the stadium as one of the first posts like the topics from last year? Are we falling off?

11. Search a pic yourself, fill all the info of the stadium (official name, capacity, etc etc) and I will gladly edit the first post of the topic to make it fit with the last year's presentation.