1. Hey guys, I believe I told you all some time ago about my working on music of my own.
    Well now there's a myspace up and i've got about 5 songs in the bag, sorry I haven't been posting as much as in prior days but I have been scanning over the forums a few days a week, it's good to see debate is lively as ever!

Please check it out at:-

www.myspace.com/ioiband

Ask me and i'll throw in a free download for all my U2START brothers and sisters

I think you'll be able to tell who my main influence is

All the best, guys.
  2. As a starting artist myself, I have great respect for you in recording such class songs by yourself. Please continue to write / produce!
  3. Originally posted by U2Nick:As a starting artist myself, I have great respect for you in recording such class songs by yourself. Please continue to write / produce!

Oh, I plan to my friend.
    Send me your stuff whenever you can, i'd love to hear it!
  4. I can't hear the stuff on my crappy work computer but love the look of the page and the lyrics (in the other topic) are decent stuff.

This is cool.

Is that other pic you Cal?
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis:I can't hear the stuff on my crappy work computer but love the look of the page and the lyrics (in the other topic) are decent stuff.

[image]

This is cool.

Is that other pic you Cal?

Yes sir.
  6. 100 listens already.

Woah.
  7. Would you be willing to share some production tips with me/us? I've been recording for awhile now too, and it's been so difficult to get that "finished touch" feel that you've achieved. What are you using?

Windows is awesome.
  8. Originally posted by Macphistfly:Hey guys, I believe I told you all some time ago about my working on music of my own.
    Well now there's a myspace up and i've got about 5 songs in the bag, sorry I haven't been posting as much as in prior days but I have been scanning over the forums a few days a week, it's good to see debate is lively as ever!

Please check it out at:-

www.myspace.com/ioiband

Ask me and i'll throw in a free download for all my U2START brothers and sisters

I think you'll be able to tell who my main influence is

All the best, guys.

nice music, loved the intro
  9. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Would you be willing to share some production tips with me/us? I've been recording for awhile now too, and it's been so difficult to get that "finished touch" feel that you've achieved. What are you using?

Windows is awesome.

I'd be more than happy to!
    I made a 'making-of' on Facebook if you want to add me?
    If not I can upload it to youtube for you.

pm me for add.
  10. some really good stuff there, mate. well done.
  11. WOW, I liked that song very much I love that strange guitar effect all throughout, what is it? Sounds like delay + slight flanger + something else... Tell me

We want to hear moreee
  12. Sound really produced, in a good way!
    It's a full sound (if you understand what I mean)
    Woud like to see the making-of, I don't have a facebook account.