1. It has been incredibly amazing to see this small site grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and grow and become slowly the biggest and probably best (with "best" meaning the most friendly and complete) U2 site in the whole net. I feel proud of belonging to this wonderful project, thank you all for being our partners, thank you Remy for being our beloved webmaster and thank you U2 for everything.

2. Has it been four years already? I can still remember in November of 2006 when I registered here, came to download a show and then thought I'd never be back because I got what I wanted. But I stayed and look how far it's come - I can still remember the original banner and the forum layout and how it slowly grew.

Awesome stuff.
  3. 4 years is an incredible long time for the fast changing "world" that is the internet. This site is without doubt the best place for U2 fans to be. And it gets better and better. Heart-felt congrats to those who make this happen

u2start crew
  4. Wow. Four. Years. I can't help but look back upon all of the knowledge that I've gained, the people that I've met, etc. I would be a completely different person without U2Start. I would probably not be a U2 fan anymore without U2Start. Thank you Remy, the crew, everybody! Truly truly great, life changing work. I would not have experienced U2 correctly (bootlegs) and I probably would not be playing and writing music like I am today because of it. Thank you!

5. Wow, 4 years! Congrats!
  6. Congratulations, and happy birthday to the wonderful u2start that gives me the possibility to love more and more my favourite band!! Giving us the possibility to talk with other fans, to listen to shows that happened 25 years ago 10000km from home... Wonderful. Hope you'll be able to celebrate many other birthdays.
  7. Great site. Happy birthday.

8. Happy Birthday!
    We love you all

9. In fairness it's mainly Remy and Risto. The rest of us just tinker ;-)

And don't forget all the people who upload all the stuff, sharing the music. That's what's made us great.
  10. Happy 4th birthday,,,,,this IS my number 1 sight on the net ,,i come here more than facebook and its so refreshing to have a fan sight where everyone is freindly and so helpful. Remey you done good here mate and my only suprise is that bono and the boys havent got in touch with you to see if you could make there sight just as good as this is the best u2 sight on here ( it beats u2.com by miles) ,,All i say is THANKYOU to you and all members for your help in the past and lets have meany more years to come.
  11. Happy 4th Birthday. Great Site.
  12. Happy Birthday U2Start!