1. No doubt. The music just grinds on me though admittedly I haven't gave it a whirl in a well. Could be time to revisit.
  2. Everything Now is so damn catchy. Saw a video of them on Colbert and totally got a Zoo Tv vibe from there "Everything Now" mantra.
  3. Originally posted by guykirk9:Everything Now is so damn catchy. Saw a video of them on Colbert and totally got a Zoo Tv vibe from there "Everything Now" mantra.
    Yes! Everything Now was playing through the supermarket's PA the other day and I've had it stuck in my head since then
  4. same as an advertisement jingle ..
  5. I'm really getting into the first few songs of the album, my mind drifts away for the rest of it. But I'm starting to appreciate it overall a bit more after each listen. It's quite an intelligent album, well marketed too.
  6. COME FUCKING ON

7. Increíble concert tonight in Manchester Arena, very reminiscent of ZOO TV in some places with the mocking consumerism aspects, opening very like PopMart
  8. I was at the Manchester Arena gig last night and it was brilliant, I was on the front rail where Win & Regine spent most of the time, I've seen this band live over half a dozen times now and they just get better & better, So much energy!!
  9. Saw them live in Glasgow last Monday. One of the most incredible shows i've ever seen!