1. Well lads, it's my first time posting here, and I must admit I'm only juuuust barely drunk, but the geology majors' end of the year party was tonight and I just got to spend several hours in the company of the wonderful, brilliant people who I never spent enough time telling they are wonderful and brilliant and most of them will be graduating in just over a week...

So while I'm here... you're all wonderful and brilliant. This community is the best, and we have the best band of all. Roll on the tour! I can't wait to share it with all of you magnificent bastards!
  2. one bottle of red wine 13 degrees, red ops black ahahahah really perfect for a grillplate awaiting depeche mode debut concert yesterday night in sweden...super setlist and this song , forever in my heart, on youtube you will see many videos of the concert.

3. Drink it in
  4. I went to a rock show last night at an Irish pub with outrageously low drink prices. Credit card record says 52€ spent there... I only remember the 6 first beers

Big big hungover today.

5. Wrll hello there
  6. Amazing evening!
  7. 2 big glasses of red wine and good feelings all through the body. It now dawns on me why U2 fans agree on so few things.