1. 4 bottles in of Stella
  2. Amazing night last night! The only thing I can remember is singing my heart out to Wonderwall in the club.
  3. yesterday night football matc and movie, white ice cold white wine and than a superpizza with a red one 13 degrees, slept well
  4. match sorry
  5. beers...Great idea, U2 open a show with Zooropa
  6. always red red wine, like ub40 , mick hucknall and jim kerr, tonight real madrid-manchester united and more wine ahahahahah ps oh i 've forgotten, all the best to david evans
  7. Originally posted by bazzzz:always red red wine, like ub40 , mick hucknall and jim kerr, tonight real madrid-manchester united and more wine ahahahahah ps oh i 've forgotten, all the best to david evans
    more wine is needed!
  8. So, this is after the fact, but listening to October last night over many beers... I've always made this observation over the years... Is it just me, or has anyone noticed in the cover picture that Edge, Adam and Larry all look very at ease and absorbing the moment and Bono looks very uncertain? Maybe it's just me. I notice this every time I've had a few drinks and listen to this record....
  9. Red red wine.... and ginger liquer shots for health... and Seattle bootleg as background...

10. Sadness tonight. This man leaves great memories of late night highway, windows down, singing at the top of my lungs road trips... and the first ever concert I saw with my dad.

Rest in peace Rhinestone Cowboy.
  11. I'm drunk listening to AB outtakes
    This is hitting me