1. I have heard its an acquired taste
  2. I Like Guinness.it's a stout and first of all it's a "flat" beer.that means that it has no gas.
    So you don't get full up or tired of it.IMO
  3. If you want me to cook For you...well
    Buy me the ticket...
    But we're 4.maybe Too expensive
  4. next time...
  5. I will

6. Milano.the city of cocktails

7. 11:29 in the morning here and...
  8. Hello guys,
    me and my sister met this guy in waiting line at Twickenham London (2nd night). We had a nice chat with him but somehow we didn't manage to exchange contacts. Anyways, we have unfinished conversation with him (and it would be really nice to catch up with him) so we need some help if anybody knows him. Thats the data we have on him: London based, American (USA), born in Germany. He's names is Greg... works in a bank. U2 fan (doh), Bruce Springsteen fan (we think so). And he knows us by names Oops and Oopsy (twins). And thats all we got ;D any help will be very much appreciated
  9. Originally posted by eviltwins:Hello guys,
    me and my sister met this guy in waiting line at Twickenham London (2nd night). We had a nice chat with him but somehow we didn't manage to exchange contacts. Anyways, we have unfinished conversation with him (and it would be really nice to catch up with him) so we need some help if anybody knows him. Thats the data we have on him: London based, American (USA), born in Germany. He's names is Greg... works in a bank. U2 fan (doh), Bruce Springsteen fan (we think so). And he knows us by names Oops and Oopsy (twins). And thats all we got ;D any help will be very much appreciated
    Greg here... I'm American, but wasn't born in Germany, I've never been to Twickenham and I'm definitely not a bank kind of guy... but it's nice meeting you!
  10. Well..please to meet u eviltwins
    I suppose that if you are writing this in the "drunk thread"....you both were drunk