1. Originally posted by iTim:Can’t pour MeV bladders boys! Shag a nfht. Where is Byron 2! Litre knob headline. Meehan Sergio rt rlgerard and free: beers all round one: double whisk d and cold all night and old drunk. Work tomorrow will I’ll be fun: what sm I doing on this site st this time: new album is shut long lol live the old alb. You’re the best thing about
    Me, the best thing that happened to boy. Yeahjjj baby:! Tune: she sit incredible, see you in the morning us start: I am going to. S Pr an I’m am very tisd. Just omen 2, sto istpng Shit: you fool nobody: doffing Jameson . Rmenenr when old got drunk on Dugan?? Lols. We had Omar time Donna thsnnsige ober the year! Remy didn’t do well, with this site. Ramen, Gerard Sergio,Cesar Kieran,coin,rosos, house bonogjou? Old ?
    BART, all the matts? Risotnx and all: the d we had some good times over the years. I’ll see you all on the next tour even if then album so shot:

Bonn bios
    All: see you in the Morris! ItinemJ put!

Sergio did clean for you! My Spanish amigo( gerD you Irish batsrad. Kieran you are scottknv come not? Sometimes stop
    Me from
    Typing on this thing; I don’t know she’s going on now, Post your repot as thick relit) and go;
    Can't wait for your book
  2. iTim was trying to write in the Dutch thread. Respect.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Can’t pour MeV bladders boys! Shag a nfht. Where is Byron 2! Litre knob headline. Meehan Sergio rt rlgerard and free: beers all round one: double whisk d and cold all night and old drunk. Work tomorrow will I’ll be fun: what sm I doing on this site st this time: new album is shut long lol live the old alb. You’re the best thing about
    Me, the best thing that happened to boy. Yeahjjj baby:! Tune: she sit incredible, see you in the morning us start: I am going to. S Pr an I’m am very tisd. Just omen 2, sto istpng Shit: you fool nobody: doffing Jameson . Rmenenr when old got drunk on Dugan?? Lols. We had Omar time Donna thsnnsige ober the year! Remy didn’t do well, with this site. Ramen, Gerard Sergio,Cesar Kieran,coin,rosos, house bonogjou? Old ?
    BART, all the matts? Risotnx and all: the d we had some good times over the years. I’ll see you all on the next tour even if then album so shot:

Bonn bios

Sergio did clean for you! My Spanish amigo( gerD you Irish batsrad. Kieran you are scottknv come not? Sometimes stop
    Me from
    Typing on this thing; I don’t know she’s going on now, Post your repot as thick relit) and go;
    I don't even know where to start. Is Ramen meant to be Remy?
  4. "Kieran you are scottknv come not?"

Please tell me that is meant to say "Kieran you are a Scottish c***".
  5. I think it could well be. Ramen is definitely Remy. House could be anyone.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:Can’t pour MeV bladders boys! Shag a nfht. Where is Byron 2! Litre knob headline. Meehan Sergio rt rlgerard and free: beers all round one: double whisk d and cold all night and old drunk. Work tomorrow will I’ll be fun: what sm I doing on this site st this time: new album is shut long lol live the old alb. You’re the best thing about

Bonn bios

Me from

"us start", "so shot", "all the matts"

I feel you.
  7. Hello hello