1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Lovely lovely sangría
    On the other hand San Miguel sucks, how can you drink that cheap shit?? Mahou 5 stars is the way to go

Blame the stores in St. Pere Pescador They also sold Heineken though (A)
    Sangria is lovely indeed, bought 2 bottles. They're in front of me now.
  2. I live in the country with the most different beers in the world.
    So drunk... never.

3. Go to L'Escala, Spain. There is a pub which calls itself Belgian Beer Paradise
  4. Come to Ireland.. You get drunk off the air here
  5. I think i would be seeing pink elephants everywhere of just being in Ireland, Germany or the Czech Republic...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Ah, makes me proud to live in the UK, a tidy 6th. I should point out, at least 75% of that figure is probably the student population
    We are on top... as always... But there are two reasons: 1) We have best beer in the world, 2) Beer is the cheapest drink in pubs and restaurants...
  7. We should be ashamed of being only 7th...
    Will work on it !

What do you guys actually think is the best beer then ? (please try to be honest, not chauvinistic )
    I've never drank Pilsner so don't know about that... I only know it definately isn't Heineken (sorry neighbours)
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono:We should be ashamed of being only 7th...
    Will work on it !

What do you guys actually think is the best beer then ? (please try to be honest, not chauvinistic )
    I've never drank Pilsner so don't know about that... I only know it definately isn't Heineken (sorry neighbours)

I'm all for Hertog Jan.
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono:We should be ashamed of being only 7th...
    Will work on it !

Best beers are from small breweries... And if I have to choose some known, I'll say Pilsner Urquell or Velkopopovicky Kozel - but of course, draught and from tank, not from barrel. It is non-pasteurized (pasteurization ruins the taste).
    And I can't forget Svijany.

10. The Drunk thread already changes to the Beer Thread.