1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

I really do apologise to people who want to keep this thread for 'drunk' purposes only, but I really want to say this.

You are also 16 years old. Have you ever personally drank alcohol before? If not, you're missing out. And btw, they don't have to give a fuck if 16 year olds are drinking. It's nothing to do with them.

Also, isn't it time you shut your cave?

Adults are supposed to give people good advice, approving 16 year old's to drink isn't good advice. That's being an idiot.
  2. cbanrt wat flr stpaytt day! in here now hjusdt to get some practice drunk trypuing1!!!
  3. Finally we're back on topic..
  4. I will be in Dublin on St. Patricks Day.

Everybody please...typw like ths fot mr

5. Pepper beer
  6. If you should ever find yourself in Saigon, I thoroughly recommend the cocktails at the rooftop bar of the Rex Hotel. Very nice, and the bar is fkn amazing.
  7. Originally posted by sonia_lastrega:If you should ever find yourself in Saigon, I thoroughly recommend the cocktails at the rooftop bar of the Rex Hotel. Very nice, and the bar is fkn amazing.

Can't beat Saigon for hookers, I tell you.
  8. Had a 312 (the last of the case I bought in my friend's fridge ) and a few Smithwick's this evening- never had the latter, wouldn't have it again as my first choice.

It's a Guinness beer, clearly...just not a great one IMO. Anyone else had it?

I toasted one to Bob, in good taste.

9. You funny man, you.

But seriously get over it, it's like you (and several other people) have some kind of beef with me. Whatever happened to U2Start being a "pleasant online community"?
  10. shame I'm on drugs these days so I can't get myself drunk today -- but I'm counting on you folks to have a fair round o'Guinness for me Happy St.Patrick's, y'all
  11. Originally posted by bobplaysthedrums:[..]

You funny man, you.

But seriously get over it, it's like you (and several other people) have some kind of beef with me. Whatever happened to U2Start being a "pleasant online community"?

It is a pleasant community. I toasted you a drink.

And good to hear from you Kirsten! Happy Paddy's Day to you as well