1. ahhh. Lots of alcohol reusults in several degrees of intoxication.
  2. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

sorry, i saw this ages ago and had to say something?

Who won the 6 Nations?

EN-GER-LAND - EN-GER-LAND, EN-GER-LAND!!

On topic: went out as a Avatar fancy dress the other night and get smashed, nice

Thats beside the point that we beat you You had it all to play for an we had nothing to lose xD Late reply again.

Classic Gerard though
  3. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Thats beside the point that we beat you You had it all to play for an we had nothing to lose xD Late reply again.

Classic Gerard though

you got it sir. Next time. Im in Dubs you must be there.

4. ill say any word. Im a Shambles at resent but wajting ona verification of the carlsberg comedg festival. Itl happen

5. Haha yeah it seems like you would. Comedy festival sounds good man, strictly over 18s, doubt they'll be too strict?
  6. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Haha yeah it seems like you would. Comedy festival sounds good man, strictly over 18s, doubt they'll be too strict?

any bar that lets ou in dude

7. Sounds good, we'll see what you think when you see this in the morning but I'm up for it I'm off now, up early. Enjoy the rest of the night
  8. it's been a hard day's night for me... not exactly/only drunk but exxtremely tired and with some shocking footage that I will show you all tomorrow...
  9. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Sounds good, we'll see what you think when you see this in the morning but I'm up for it I'm off now, up early. Enjoy the rest of the night

It's on
  10. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

Sounds good, we'll see what you think when you see this in the morning but I'm up for it I'm off now, up early. Enjoy the rest of the night

I've just seen it. We're still on.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:it's been a hard day's night for me... not exactly/only drunk but exxtremely tired and with some shocking footage that I will show you all tomorrow...

what happened?