1. Went into my local garage this morning to sort a small problem with my car and Landlady was on the radio. Sweet. 14 albums later and the only one I don't love is NLOTH. I don't hate it I just "like" it. I really love SOE right now and I'm just wondering if I willstill love it in a years time. I think I will.
  2. i drink only red italian and french red wines , white only with fish menus , favourite beers tennent's and guinness or best belgian
  3. Soooophisticated Man!
    Red italian wine rules!
  4. farm wine, really cheap but so good, 14 degrees, top for every menu.
    White wine from Marche ,farmwine too. Sangiovese and Verdicchio.
    All natural products , cheese, eggs, fruits, vegetables, meat, wines .
    That's italy you know :-)
  5. I use to go For heavy stuff Like Amarone or Sforzato
    I don't eat meat and fish ( me and My wife ) the rest is all good!
    Red wine good For Blood!
  6. Can’t pour MeV bladders boys! Shag a nfht. Where is Byron 2! Litre knob headline. Meehan Sergio rt rlgerard and free: beers all round one: double whisk d and cold all night and old drunk. Work tomorrow will I’ll be fun: what sm I doing on this site st this time: new album is shut long lol live the old alb. You’re the best thing about
    Me, the best thing that happened to boy. Yeahjjj baby:! Tune: she sit incredible, see you in the morning us start: I am going to. S Pr an I’m am very tisd. Just omen 2, sto istpng Shit: you fool nobody: doffing Jameson . Rmenenr when old got drunk on Dugan?? Lols. We had Omar time Donna thsnnsige ober the year! Remy didn’t do well, with this site. Ramen, Gerard Sergio,Cesar Kieran,coin,rosos, house bonogjou? Old ?
    BART, all the matts? Risotnx and all: the d we had some good times over the years. I’ll see you all on the next tour even if then album so shot:

Bonn bios
    All: see you in the Morris! ItinemJ put!

Sergio did clean for you! My Spanish amigo( gerD you Irish batsrad. Kieran you are scottknv come not? Sometimes stop
    Me from
    Typing on this thing; I don’t know she’s going on now, Post your repot as thick relit) and go;
  7. Going u3start! I love you all:
  8. I wish there was a Google Translate for this thread.
  9. Erm... don’t look at me.
  10. U3stary?? Your captain is no happy.
  11. U3award for most entertaining post ever goes to Tim
  12. tonight Juventus -Roma great match , three bottlse of Tennent's 33 cl each one are ready