1. Originally posted by MacStripey:Whole Lotta Love?! you guys scare me. peeked my ears a couple of times now, only hear a short "bump di dum" and the Glasto starts..... ... do I need to bounce over to the drunk topic to be able to hear that, too? honestly, I'd have missed it wouldn't you have pointed it out.

Héhé, it's indeed only a couple of notes (5 actually), really softly
    And i haven't been drinking no, so i suppose it's there
  2. Electric version of North Star remains my favorite of all the new songs.
  3. Every Breaking Wave... definitely wasn't expecting that. One of the most beautiful things that they've done from what I've heard so far. Can't wait for the next one to come...
  4. EBW sounded really nice, hope they put some nice bass and syths in the studio version but it sounded really good, I liked it
  5. Real Potential there. No question. Probably a good thing it's not on NLOTH
  6. Every Breaking Wave? I knew it. Any links just for that one?
  7. Absolutely fantastic

I love it, and it's still an unfinished song...

8. Originally posted by MacStripey:Whole Lotta Love?! you guys scare me. peeked my ears a couple of times now, only hear a short "bump di dum" and the Glasto starts..... ... do I need to bounce over to the drunk topic to be able to hear that, too? honestly, I'd have missed it wouldn't you have pointed it out.

Sorry that i'm going to answer this twice, but i'm definately sure now
    Bono says the traditional Glasto thing and then "... Edge has been hanging out with Jimmy Page" and then the little Whole Lotta Love riff
    So Glastonbury was inspired by Led Zeppelin on purpose, we've got the confirmation now (if that was already needed)
  9. edit
  10. I also edit it then
  11. I love Every Breaking Wave. To me it sounds so atmospheric, and it sounds like it could turn into a really, really fantastic U2 song with more time spent on it. Lyrically I think it's really beautiful and Edge's guitar brings a brilliant atmosphere.

The only weak part of the song for me is Bono's "Heeeey now" parts. It just sounds out of tune with the rest of the song, and it kinda diminishes the atmosphere of the song. Less is more with a song like that I think from Bono.

To further show what I mean, I did a small edit of removing Bono's "Heeey now" parts in the bootleg audio:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3lxd9ena2vv72j9

I'm not very good at audio editing so forgive me if it sounds far from perfect, but I think it sounds better without the "Heeey now" parts.

Anyway, I'll leave it for you guys to listen and decide what you think.