1. In general, Bono has gone from the 9/10 he had in Turin, Frankfurt and Hannover to the 7'5 (8 at max) he's had in Horsens and Helsinki. Let's see how he has dealed with today's I Will Follow and NLOTH, I'm really craving to hear it.
  2. North Star is definitely better acoustic.

3. Ooooh, have to disagree with that one, Ger...

The electric delay does a lot for me on that one

4. But with no chords it's hard to determine any rhythm. The acoustic version has a nice build up towards the end. The delay version sounds like a generic U2 tune.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

But with no chords it's hard to determine any rhythm. The acoustic version has a nice build up towards the end. The delay version sounds like a generic U2 tune.

It does, North Star and Every Breaking Wave electric sound like variations of All I Want Is You and Still Haven't Found
  6. topic title adjusted.
  7. bored of it already. Too much delay. Could turn into something nice though. Love the verses
  8. Love the new tune,,,
  9. Is Edge still singing at the end and then Bono says 'I think that's it?' Haha,

10. Indeed

EDIT : haha, listen to the part right before Glastonbury, is Edge softly playing Whole Lotta Love (31:37 at the clip that's posted before of the Helsinki show)
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

Indeed

EDIT : haha, listen to the part right before Glastonbury, is Edge softly playing Whole Lotta Love (31:37 at the clip that's posted before of the Helsinki show)

jup. And Glasto sounds great, change in backing vocals works. Great rocky tune.
  12. Whole Lotta Love?! you guys scare me. peeked my ears a couple of times now, only hear a short "bump di dum" and the Glasto starts..... ... do I need to bounce over to the drunk topic to be able to hear that, too? honestly, I'd have missed it wouldn't you have pointed it out.