1. Tickets went on sale almost a year before the shows were played. Poor promotion to be blaimed in the first place I believe.
  2. Looking forward to seeing what the figures will be like for this leg. Since (according to Wikipedia) all shows in the first & second leg sold out.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:Looking forward to seeing what the figures will be like for this leg. Since (according to Wikipedia) all shows in the first & second leg sold out.

As am I. The practice of putting the tickets on sale so many months early is weird to me. People forget about the show since its so far in advance i would assume. Then there's not as much as a buzz as there would be if they went on sale closer to showday. Take the aussie dates as an example. Only three months to the gigs ill bet they fly. The way they usually do it though can only help those of us who really want tickets though.
  4. Think fans are less likely to buy tickets just after a show. And now they indeed lost their momentum because the tickets went on sale long ago and because Bono's back.

Or just because the difference in the price people are willing to pay and the price asked by the band.
  5. edited
  6. ok apologies, that went too far.
  7. thats a beautiful stadium
  8. Appears incredibly small; even the worst seats in the house will be right in front of the stage. Should make for a personal/intimate gig, as far as 360 can go