1. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah the audience recording of Saitama III is much better to listen to. I think everyone prefers an excellent audience recording over any soundboard. Exceptions for radio/TV broadcasts or bootlegs of below average quality, I do prefer soundboards then.

LOL, well not everyone. Just most people here for some reason. Glad you guys enjoy them. Give me a soundboard anyday though. I would take IEMs over most audience recordings as well. The IEMs that have "surfaced" from Vertigo are garbage though.

Off topic question. Why do I get about 8 or 9 tracking cookies on my computer whenever I just look at this site?

2. Originally posted by Blue_Room[..]

LOL, well not everyone. Just most people here for some reason. Glad you guys enjoy them. Give me a soundboard anyday though. I would take IEMs over most audience recordings as well. The IEMs that have "surfaced" from Vertigo are garbage though.

Off topic question. Why do I get about 8 or 9 tracking cookies on my computer whenever I just look at this site?

I don't know, you should get one after logging in to keep you logged in when you come back (which you can disable in your preferences). I think the cookies come from the Google Ads below.
  3. Originally posted by Blue_Room:Karl doesnt trade with anyone. He likes to post his stuff on his page to look impressive. Most of his "rare" stuff isnt all that great IMO. His list isnt THAT impressive either. Trust me.

There are recordings of each of these shows available. You guys like audience recordings anyway over any type of board recording even IEM. So whats the big deal here??

I will say that Japanese IEM that was bootlegged professionally is pathetic. I actually do prefer the audience recording of that one over that IEM. It IS painful to listen to. Remastering butcher job basically.

You are right he does not trade. I gave him the frequency for the depeche mode show he taped. He was going to mail me the finished copy, lets just say I am still waiting, and he does not return emails.

Dave
  4. Originally posted by beotch:[..]

You are right he does not trade. I gave him the frequency for the depeche mode show he taped. He was going to mail me the finished copy, lets just say I am still waiting, and he does not return emails.

Dave

I'm surprised he is still taping to be honest. At least he took his page down finally. It was useless as all he used it for was for taunting and ego stroking. He called it his trading page but he never traded. LOL The guy was not reliable on anything and was just a pain in the ass to deal with. Bottom line is what he had/has was is not worth the hassle.
  5. any rare australian recordings from vertigo??

6. doubt it - it would seem that no one tapes australia anymore!

i wish i did but i simply can't afford to buy any decent equipment
  7. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]

I'm surprised he is still taping to be honest. At least he took his page down finally. It was useless as all he used it for was for taunting and ego stroking. He called it his trading page but he never traded. LOL The guy was not reliable on anything and was just a pain in the ass to deal with. Bottom line is what he had/has was is not worth the hassle.

I think, there will be still more surprises in your miserable life for sure -to be honest.
    Calling somebody not reliable if he/she is not trading with somebody isn't quite approbiate and considered in my country as impolite, but it certainly quite amuses me that you are whining and complaining like a mistreated dog, even you use the alleged anonymity of the internet for your accusations.
    We live in a society of free enterprise, maybe you forgot that. -Obviously you had nothing (or garbage) to offer back then - I am not obliged to trade with anybody, apart from that, I owe you nothing and I never ripped off anybody (remembers me when e.g. i got ripped off for my "Achtung Baby" Outtakes (7 CD-version) -yes, they stem from me - some traders were really reliable, remembering the good old days)
    But anyway, I am not living in the past other than you, so what time is it now? -Showtime, I guess!

https://rapidshare.com/files/459080335/Sample_IEM.mp3
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459079226/Heavy_Matrix.mp3
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459080675/Test_Matrix.mp3
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459077563/2010_matrix.mp3

and for those to prefer listen to something in german but medieval:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459079691/Mistress_Of_Fire.mp3

But even audience recordings can be quite attracting (not your turn of course because I know you like IEM at the uttermost- hoping you recorded quite a few. If not- what a pity):

https://rapidshare.com/files/459078954/Aud_Various.mp3

Anticipating the questions of the release dates I will consider the Devil's Ascension Day as suitable for this worthless crap of recordings. ( to be serious: I am not trading or contemplating it nowadays - considering it as rather useless apart from getting only senseless letters of request, and I not needing this at least for my ego, as stated incorrectly by this loudmouth)

Have a nice day anyway
  8. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]

My TACO firefox extension says there are only 2 tracking cookies on this site, google analytics and google ad-sense. Which other ones are you getting?
  9. Originally posted by karlheinzu2:[..]

I think, there will be still more surprises in your miserable life for sure -to be honest.
    Calling somebody not reliable if he/she is not trading with somebody isn't quite approbiate and considered in my country as impolite, but it certainly quite amuses me that you are whining and complaining like a mistreated dog, even you use the alleged anonymity of the internet for your accusations.
    We live in a society of free enterprise, maybe you forgot that. -Obviously you had nothing (or garbage) to offer back then - I am not obliged to trade with anybody, apart from that, I owe you nothing and I never ripped off anybody (remembers me when e.g. i got ripped off for my "Achtung Baby" Outtakes (7 CD-version) -yes, they stem from me - some traders were really reliable, remembering the good old days)
    But anyway, I am not living in the past other than you, so what time is it now? -Showtime, I guess!

https://rapidshare.com/files/459080335/Sample_IEM.mp3
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459079226/Heavy_Matrix.mp3
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459080675/Test_Matrix.mp3
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459077563/2010_matrix.mp3

and for those to prefer listen to something in german but medieval:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/459079691/Mistress_Of_Fire.mp3

But even audience recordings can be quite attracting (not your turn of course because I know you like IEM at the uttermost- hoping you recorded quite a few. If not- what a pity):

https://rapidshare.com/files/459078954/Aud_Various.mp3

Anticipating the questions of the release dates I will consider the Devil's Ascension Day as suitable for this worthless crap of recordings. ( to be serious: I am not trading or contemplating it nowadays - considering it as rather useless apart from getting only senseless letters of request, and I not needing this at least for my ego, as stated incorrectly by this loudmouth)

Have a nice day anyway

LOL, then prove me wrong and upload or trade. You NEVER have in the past. Just telling it like it is. Nothing I said is untrue. I know MANY tapers/traders who have said the same and posted similiar things about you. Sorry, truth hurts. I tried to trade with you doing some small stuff a long time ago with you to see if you were reliable and you would barely respond. Which is too bad because I had/have some of the stuff that was on your list of things you were looking for but we never got beyond, I'm not interested in anything. How much of that did you trade? 1%? LOL I have never had a problem with that. But why post a page for trading, when you dont TRADE! LOL Certainly looks like for some ego stroking. Maybe I'm wrong, but when you don't trade it certainly looks like simply a taunt list. Like I said, at least you took it down, so kudos there! Keep your stuff, not interested anyway at this point.
  10. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]

LOL, then prove me wrong and upload or trade. You NEVER have in the past. Just telling it like it is. Nothing I said is untrue. I know MANY tapers/traders who have said the same and posted similiar things about you. Sorry, truth hurts. I tried to trade with you doing some small stuff a long time ago with you to see if you were reliable and you would barely respond. Which is too bad because I had/have some of the stuff that was on your list of things you were looking for but we never got beyond, I'm not interested in anything. How much of that did you trade? 1%? LOL I have never had a problem with that. But why post a page for trading, when you dont TRADE! LOL Certainly looks like for some ego stroking. Maybe I'm wrong, but when you don't trade it certainly looks like simply a taunt list. Like I said, at least you took it down, so kudos there! Keep your stuff, not interested anyway at this point.

the quote is 100% despite your claims - and I finished a online trade approx. 36 hours ago - so what's the deal?
    It seems that you are only able to state a repetitive "only ego stroking" like a Tibetan prayer mill - how boring, isn't it?
    Referring to your statements in general it seem rather obvious that you are in the need of boosting your ego (or injured pride like a child), maybe caused by a weakness in your character in general - but that is something you should work on, that's my well-meant advice. Truth hurts isn't it?
    Besides that, the capitalization of words is considered as a howling in the internet-netiquette, as you might know or not.
    But last but not least it is nice to hear (although not really to believe) that you are interested in nothing at least from me.

Too bad, (maybe a kind of misunderstanding)
  11. Originally posted by karlheinzu2:[..]

the quote is 100% despite your claims - and I finished a online trade approx. 36 hours ago - so what's the deal?
    It seems that you are only able to state a repetitive "only ego stroking" like a Tibetan prayer mill - how boring, isn't it?
    Referring to your statements in general it seem rather obvious that you are in the need of boosting your ego (or injured pride like a child), maybe caused by a weakness in your character in general - but that is something you should work on, that's my well-meant advice. Truth hurts isn't it?
    Besides that, the capitalization of words is considered as a howling in the internet-netiquette, as you might know or not.
    But last but not least it is nice to hear (although not really to believe) that you are interested in nothing at least from me.

Too bad, (maybe a kind of misunderstanding)

I will work on it! Look back at this thread, I'm not the only one that said the same thing. But you picked me out. Its no problem, and like I said I do not care that you do not want to trade or share what you have, trust me. I just did not get the having a trading page listing everything calling it a trading page, when you would not trade, at least back in the day when you had your page up you would not. I have no idea what you are doing now and frankly could care less. I'm not the only one that has said that and it is well known with many tapers and traders. Enjoy your recordings, I will enjoy mine. Maybe it was a misunderstanding back in the day. But that is what the perception was out there with many and the same experience I had. I never said you screwed me over and I never said anyone I knew said you did. I never went to personal attacks either other than saying it appeared that your page was for ego stroking. Maybe it was not, but it certainly looked that way. I obviously really struck a nerve. I'm not miserable at all despite your post about me when you don't really even know who I am. I do not know you either on a personal level. I know from a taping/trading level from word of mouth and your page and my memory of trying to deal with you.

Keep your recordings, like I said, it really is not a big deal, seriously. Moving on!

PS: maybe you should PM the poster that is upset with you on this thread about Depeche Mode, certainly looks like they think you screwed them. Might want to get that cleared up.