1. just heard Mercy. Sounded great!
    Aint this the best U2 tour ever?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Now that has to be one of the most awesome Mothers I ever heard. The version itself was nothing special, just the atmosphere with all that rain, the stadium in (relative) silence... OMG. Awesome. If he only had sung the "El pueblo vencerá" snippet, it would be The version of MOTD. SHame he doesn't even remember that snippet

It might have been out of context in a Swiss stadium? But I'm sure he'd sing it again in South America.
  3. Reviews are unreal. Must have been the gig to be.
  4. What is it with U2 and giving it that bit more in the rain? Really does sound like a fantastic show.
  5. OMG Adam......(why don't we have a drool smiley)
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

Still cant decide if i like it. Like yeah said in the other Mercy thread 'elementary school lyrics". Idk if i can like it with half of it being deep lyrics and half of it being terribly written. I do however give them props for playing it. That songs confusing, the myth is exceeding the quality of the song

Marcy has awesome lyrics in it's studio version and they've thrown out the best of them, sadly.

Also, the solo is just a filler in a live version. Why is it so hard to just play the fantastic version they had?
  7. Looks pretty nice, shame that there was no Batman (not gonna start about Pop and Zooropa missing).

8. There have been reports that the show was cut short due to rain, so when they come to a more temperate region, say Paris or maybe Anaheim (hopefully), they'll be throwing all the punches.

Anyhow, don't expect the missing songs to be routine.
  9. Mercy, different then the demo, but sounds great...I just miss the thing between the verse and chorus!!! Still i prefer the demo..