1. "Why have they been hoarding all of their Gold?!"

You may ask.

I think, and this is my honest belief, that most U2 stuff starts out this great.
    Then they get into a studio and chip at it, and chip at it until all that was once good sort of turns brittle and is then cased in plastic.

This tour is an epic success.

2. It is great, and with a new album coming out in this year or next year, I think we can expect some more new songs in the next leg. Dont expect another new song in Europe, but who knows, I dont think anyone expected them to play Mercy and look what we got tonight.
  3. omfg, i laughed my pants off seeing seagal
    but...
    actually i think that Mercy is a shitty song, though the idea of playing songs like this is great. but please U2, one is enough

and Mothers Of The Disappeared is simply astonishing. Tomorrow i'll prepare a "el pueblo vencera" transparent for Munich
  4. North Star has gotten better every time. Edge's guitar sounds awesome in this new one. Not so Still Haven't Found(ish) anymore
  5. Originally posted by antoni:omfg, i laughed my pants off seeing seagal
    but...
    actually i think that Mercy is a shitty song, though the idea of playing songs like it is great. but please U2, one is enough

and this is what I think of your opinion...

6. I like this version of Mercy
  7. U2.com says Adam had his shirt off towards the end of the show? haha gotta see that!

8. I'm a complete badass with talented dance moves and a large crotch?
    Jeez, thank you.

Guess that comment...

...backfired

*80's daytime soap jingle

9. yes, you are
    and that beautiful lady with nice pink pants on is Mercy
    pink pants are exactly what i think of this song, lol
  10. Originally posted by antoni:[..]

yes, you are
    and that beautiful lady with nice pink pants on is Mercy
    pink pants are exactly what i think of this song, lol

Flawless victory