1. Believe so.

I just realized how odd it is that U2 never attempted Window in the Skies on either 360 or the current tour.
  2. I had almost forgotten how great the solo from All My Life is.
  3. hi
    i have a problem with the torrent downloading. it dosnt work but i dont know why??? some weeks ago it works very fine but now no one download works. can anybody tell me why!!!???
  4. This is a bit of a guess.

Does anyone think that the 'all my life' beach clip from 2006 is going to be 'The Showman' from SOE?

Bono did mention that 'The Showman' sounds like a Beatles song, and the lyrics he shared seem like they could fit to the music in beach clip:

The showman give you front row to his heart
    The shaman prays that his heartache will chart
    Making a spectacle of falling apart
    Is the heart of the show
  5. I really likes this song. Hope it gets released someday. Maybe on SOA.
  6. fantastic song
  7. I always think of this song whenever I play The Ground Beneath Her Feet (which is pretty often to be honest).

Fantastic song - even from the bits and pieces we could hear in that muddy clip from many years back. I wonder if the band shelved it for good or if they reused something in later songs.
  8. Does anyone have a lossless recording of this?
  9. Ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I love it when I come onto U2start and I see this thread in the active list.

EDIT: Taken from the bottom of the page as it reloaded when I posted

"Songs of Ascent is still in the pipeline - we're gonna go back to that at some point" - Adam, 2016
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I love it when I come onto U2start and I see this thread in the active list.

EDIT: Taken from the bottom of the page as it reloaded when I posted

[..]
    Brave words, 2016 Adam...