2010-09-22 - Brussels
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. 2010-09-22 & 2010-09-23 Brussels - Koning Boudewijnstadion

Capacity 50.122

Members at this show (63) (Brussels I)
    Acrobad, anita_loves_U2, BelgianBono, Bizzie, Carpenter, chris683a, davyjones, dieder, diederikdesmet, djal1, dsmetzr, dstraasheijm, elanem12, exit17, Flash71, giggmann, gill, gloRIA1969, harrykool, hdj790, hollowmanu287, ivovertigo, janneke, Janus02, Jennytjuhh88, Kallie, kea, kennyu272, lizzy1983_83, macjoneslawyer, MacStripey, martinvanderveen, Matt, mhooft, navalizt, Panikinfo, PaulaHewson, pcmklein, PEDRO67, pinksten, pjstyle, pueblo, renebeike, RobertZijlstra, singlemaltwhisky, sterkernog, SvenR, Thandor, TonyNL, toysfornoise, U218singles, U2C, u2joost, U2KW, U2_Edge, VanHimmel, vegashitman, vertigo05suug, wielewaal, Wildhoney, yauckt, Znarfo, zootourist

Members at this show (46) (Brussels II)
    bartgabriels, BelgianBono, Bizzie, cardetti, Carpenter, Coen, dieder, djcfb, dsmetzr, elanem12, Etik, exit17, giggmann, gloRIA1969, harrykool, ikkiemein, ivovertigo, Janus02, kennyu272, lizzy1983_83, macjoneslawyer, MacStripey, martinvanderveen, mylo, nandah, navalizt, PEDRO67, pjstyle, Remenes, ronny, SaintShieldMichael, Schouf, sing_a_new_song, sterkernog, SvenR, Thandor, toysfornoise, U218singles, U2C, u2joost, U2_Edge, VanHimmel, Wildhoney, wowow, yauckt, zootourist

Webcam: http://www.brussel.be/artdet.cfm/5678
  2. Stage is being built as we speak

Webcam in opening post

Tip: go visit the Atomium, from there you have a great look at the stadium
  3. Aha, finally the moment is near
  4. The excitement is building up!
    Will try to avoid parking C though; back in 2005 it wasn't until 02:00 am until we could finally leave from the parkinglot. The traffic is absolute chaos....
    But hey, who cares?? we get to see U2 again! 2 nights in a row!! yippiiieeee
  5. Hey guys, long time no speak, the moment is almost there!!!
    We are staying in a hotel in Brussels for 2 nights, 1st night we'll go to the stadium by tram. But the second night we want to go by car because after the concert were going home does anyone knows a nice spot to park.... we want to go to the stadium at 10.30..

thanks in advance!!
  6. Originally posted by u2joost:The excitement is building up!
    Will try to avoid parking C though; back in 2005 it wasn't until 02:00 am until we could finally leave from the parkinglot. The traffic is absolute chaos....
    But hey, who cares?? we get to see U2 again! 2 nights in a row!! yippiiieeee

Will be my first experience for double night-er...cannot wait...and even weather forecast seems to be GR8!
    Just received a mail elaborating on how to get to the stadium..and somehow get the feeling it might be complete and utter madness with some 70.000 expected :-) We are bringing friends along (always good to try and get even more addicts :-) who can not drive early, so any tips on which parking will be MUCH appreciated
  7. Well done getting the site back on so soon!

Well, after Munich & Paris, are we expecting anything considerably different for night 1? I guess will be similar..
    Just wondering/dreaming whether night 2 will possibly bring something surprisingly different .... as Mercy suddenly surfaced for night 2 in Zurich...

'Common rotations' seem to be New Years / I will follow, North Star / EBW, MLK / Mothers, UV / Batman.

Not the prettiest Stadium in the world, but quite a history... and seems open so sound ought to be good sound... 3 nights and SHOWTIME!
  8. coming over by car as well.... another 2 night-er, feels like an Amsterdam revival for me will be my final 360 shows so I'm all emotional about it
  9. Originally posted by arnoud1976:Well done getting the site back on so soon!

Well, after Munich & Paris, are we expecting anything considerably different for night 1? I guess will be similar..
    Just wondering/dreaming whether night 2 will possibly bring something surprisingly different .... as Mercy suddenly surfaced for night 2 in Zurich...

'Common rotations' seem to be New Years / I will follow, North Star / EBW, MLK / Mothers, UV / Batman.

Not the prettiest Stadium in the world, but quite a history... and seems open so sound ought to be good sound... 3 nights and SHOWTIME!

stadium is pretty ugly on the outside. indeed has a history, former name is Heizelstadium, we all know what happend in the 80s there. Hope they rotate it as you say
  10. hoping for Every Breaking Wave, then I can die happy
    still working on that cold I caught in Zurich and developed in Munich... 3 days to get fit again
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey:hoping for Every Breaking Wave, then I can die happy
    still working on that cold I caught in Zurich and developed in Munich... 3 days to get fit again

Just keep taking cold & flu tablets and have plenty of sleep and rests.
  12. Originally posted by MacStripey:coming over by car as well.... another 2 night-er, feels like an Amsterdam revival for me will be my final 360 shows so I'm all emotional about it

Is that 100% sure, your final shows?

Have fun and good luck with that cold