1. Originally posted by MattG:Worst band I've ever seen live ever. Couldn't wait for their set to end. Just a monotonous headache of guitar parts that sounded like they were poorly improvised and made no musical sense, with the endless snare-on-every-count drumming and horrible vocalizations. Sorry to rip so bad on them...they were just godawful for my taste.
    saw them in philly and it was a mess.didnt seem they had anyone trying to mix their sound.florence and the machine was the same in baltimore.tons of distortion and echoes.
  2. I like some of their songs on El Pintor. They're crap live though.
  3. i like them very much, Paul Banks is a top artist, i have the complete discogaphy. I've seen them once in Itay
  4. The word is out, we're celebrating 15 years since the release of ‘Turn On The Bright Lights’ by playing the record in its entirety during a select run of shows across Europe and the UK late this summer. Tickets are on general sale this Friday at 9am:

08-09 Prague
    08-10 Vienna
    08-12 Buftea
    08-13 Belgrade
    08-15 Budapest
    08-16 Munich
    08-19 Luxemburgo
    08-20 St. Malo
    08-22 Asolo
    08-23 Milan
    08-25 Zurich
    08-27 Copenhague
    08-29 Tilburg
    08-30 Groningen
    09-01 London
    09-03 Manchester
    09-05 París
    09-09 Madrid
  5. Went to school with Sam. If you can find anything by his first band, the Holy Terrors, check 'em out!
  6. Absolutely gutted that they aren't doing a show in Scotland. Turn On The Bright Lights is an incredible album.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:The word is out, we're celebrating 15 years since the release of ‘Turn On The Bright Lights’ by playing the record in its entirety during a select run of shows across Europe and the UK late this summer. Tickets are on general sale this Friday at 9am:

08-09 Prague
    08-10 Vienna
    08-12 Buftea
    08-13 Belgrade
    08-15 Budapest
    08-16 Munich
    08-19 Luxemburgo
    08-20 St. Malo
    08-22 Asolo
    08-23 Milan
    08-25 Zurich
    08-27 Copenhague
    08-29 Tilburg
    08-30 Groningen
    09-01 London
    09-03 Manchester
    09-05 París
    09-09 Madrid
    Groningen
  8. now after Boss, U2, Pearl Jam and .......Temple of the dog (only one album in career) many bands want to make live acts playing their best album. I think Interpol of Paul Banks (NY) have lost all the creativity. I don't like similar ideas except the BIG ARTISTS that are on the road since almost 30/40 years. IMO ps i hope Editors will not do such sad tour in the future
  9. Originally posted by bazzzz:now after Boss, U2, Pearl Jam and .......Temple of the dog (only one album in career) many bands want to make live acts playing their best album. I think Interpol of Paul Banks (NY) have lost all the creativity. I don't like similar ideas except the BIG ARTISTS that are on the road since almost 30/40 years. IMO ps i hope Editors will not do such sad tour in the future
    Editors couldn't do a tour touring their best album because they don't have a best album: that title is split between The Back Room and En End Has A Start But imagine a show constiting of these 2 albums in full. Wow.

#offtopic
  10. But in case of Interpol, the Problem is, that after the leving of main songwriter carlos daengler ... they havent done anything to talk about and there are livings to make, familys so you do things like that ... very sad what this band has become. and I can say. I've seen them play 15years ago in a smal venue. it was awsome
  11. Editors are much better ...IMO they don't need to make a tour for one album, the band is always on fire, live are really a top band....Tom top singer great voice