1. Another Time Another Place.

Great Guitar parts.
  2. I’m starting to feel like a lot of songs from SOI are underrated. It’s making its way up the ladder of my favourite u2 albums, definitely in that mix now with ATYCLB and Zooropa for 3rd favourite but it usually depends on what day of the week you ask me. I always felt they couldn’t release an album again that I could connect with like ATYCLB but for various reasons particularly events that have happened in my life some songs on SOI have sort of taken over. So to bring it back on topic I feel like iris, song For Someone and California are all underrated, I could even mention a few others from the album but that would be overload I feel.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m starting to feel like a lot of songs from SOI are underrated. It’s making its way up the ladder of my favourite u2 albums, definitely in that mix now with ATYCLB and Zooropa for 3rd favourite but it usually depends on what day of the week you ask me. I always felt they couldn’t release an album again that I could connect with like ATYCLB but for various reasons particularly events that have happened in my life some songs on SOI have sort of taken over. So to bring it back on topic I feel like iris, song For Someone and California are all underrated, I could even mention a few others from the album but that would be overload I feel.
    Yes, people hated California because of a few Santa Barbaras. An overreaction, if you ask me. SOI is also sounding better and better with time. Except Volcano.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Yes, people hated California because of a few Santa Barbaras. An overreaction, if you ask me. SOI is also sounding better and better with time. Except Volcano.
    Completely agree.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    And I love SOI except for SFS and California (and no Barbara has anything to do with it).
  6. Fire.........
  7. Are you sure it isn't Brahbrah?
  8. I've always thought that 'Elvis Presley & America' was actually a very solid song. I couldn't even really tell you what the song is about lyrically, but just under a set of headphones it does create a certain mood & feeling in me.
  9. Mooooofooooo, such a great song
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Volcano and Crazy Tonight keep making me guess that I'm listening to different songs... I think they're great, both in the top half of their respective albums, but I keep seeing people thinking they're on the bottom of them.

(EPAA fits this description as well)