1. Agree with Love is Blindness.
    Please, Wake up deadman, Do you feel Loved, Last night on earth, Drowning man, Redlight, Like a song, Tomorrow, Indian Summer Sky, NLOTH, MOS, Heartland, Grace, Whit as snow, The Troubles, Sleep Like a baby. Etc etc etc.
  2. Window In The Skies

"I've got no shame"
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    Love Is Blindness is one of their best songs EVER, no question, and their best show closer ("40", of course, has its own special status as THE closer, so it doesn't really count). Love Is Blindness is probably my favourite U2 song to hear live, and one of my favourites overall. But...

I don't really mind that it hasn't been played since ZooTV. It was perfect for ZooTV, and the thing about it is that it wouldn't fit anywhere except the closer (and yes, I know that Can't Help Falling In Love TECHNICALLY closed most of the ZooTV shows, but c'mon - Love Is Blindness was the closer, Can't Help Falling In Love was a coda to it). Most tours have their own closers. i+e and PopMart were the only ones that kind of didn't (Vertigo had variety but it was generally Yahweh+"40" or Vertigo again), and Love Is Blindness would NOT work on i+e, at least not with the 'innocence' theme for the show. On PopMart... it MIGHT have worked, but I'm still not so sure. That's one of the relatively few U2 songs that I feel was very much of its era (not to say it hasn't aged well, because it has, and of course I would lose my mind if they brought it back). It was a song of and for ZooTV, and it's ok with me if that's where it'll stay.

Unless the band enjoy this little stint so much that in 5 years time the TV is turned back on for Zoo TV 2. I can't see it, but I would have never have 'thunk' of a JT30 tour either a few months back.
  4. I love PLEASE
  5. Miracle Drug.
    Love Is Blindness.
    Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own.
    Heart Land.
  6. I seriously feel like sending you a virtual high 5 just now, SYCMIOYO wouldn't be on my list although I do like it but the other 3 are great shouts as underrated.
    Miracle Drug is one of my favourite songs right now.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I seriously feel like sending you a virtual high 5 just now, SYCMIOYO wouldn't be on my list although I do like it but the other 3 are great shouts as underrated.
    Miracle Drug is one of my favourite songs right now.
    Was just listening to HTDAAB and thought besides Vertigo and COBL the whole album is underated.. Can't understand why people (some) don't like this album. SYCMIOYO, Original OTS (forgot to add that to the list) MD, AMAAW, are all great songs. Only song I don't like on the album is CFYT.
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Was just listening to HTDAAB and thought besides Vertigo and COBL the whole album is underated.. Can't understand why people (some) don't like this album. SYCMIOYO, Original OTS (forgot to add that to the list) MD, AMAAW, are all great songs. Only song I don't like on the album is ABOY.
    A Man And A Woman ,is Adam's favourite U2 song.
  9. Every serious U2 fan loves LIB and Heartland. I wouldn't consider those underrated.