1. I think the troubles is underrated. In recent weeks and months that’s became my new favourite on SOI, I think it’s a really great tune and up there with there best work.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't know what's your concept of being "underrated" but I'd say Acrobat is among the 35 top rated U2 songs ever for most of the fans.
    Interesting, for some outsider to U2, that phrase would sound hilarious... being in the "top 35" songs of a band doesn't sound impressive at all.

Yet, for everyone in here, we know that's one huge achievement.
  3. Peace on Earth
  4. Was just listening to this song, actually. I agree! As much as I dislike ATYCLB and feel that it overall comes off as bland and timid, I think the fact that this song is so understated and "light-sounding" while matched with really intense, doubting lyrics is kind of brilliant. It's like they took the typical "Christmas music" sound and turned it into a lament.

Or at least, viewing it underrated this way is what keeps me from seeing it as just sort of a "meh" song.
  5. I think it would make a great encore song in the same way Ultraviolet tugs at the emotions
  6. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Interesting, for some outsider to U2, that phrase would sound hilarious... being in the "top 35" songs of a band doesn't sound impressive at all.

Yet, for everyone in here, we know that's one huge achievement.
    Haha, yeah it doesn't sound impressive at first... But when you analize the other 34, and the ones left outside that Toplist, well that's a hell of an achievement!
  7. An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
    Surrender
    Trip Through Your Wires
    Dirty Day
    Do You Feel Loved
    New York
    Stand Up Comedy
    Sleep Like a Baby Tonight
  8. Rise above with Reeve carney ? I love it
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Miami, it rocks (especially live).

And the whole Pop album is just underrated, as is Zooropa. Mostly by U2 itself.

Gonna quote Remy from 10 years ago... And completely agree with him!
  10. My list would be

Fire
    New York
    Wild Honey
    Love comes tumbling
    Gone
    Promenade
    Indian Summer Sky
    In little while
  11. Seconds
    Wave of Sorrow