1. Bullet the Blue Sky is by far the most overrated U2 song. Like big fans of the band seem to love it but I just can't see how. The only thing that makes it somewhat good is it's strong political message when it's accompanied with in your face video and lighting effects, other than that its pretty meh. ....and to play it on Jimmy Fallon was completely idiotic, most of the 3 million viewers would have no idea what the meaning of the lyrics and indeed the message of the song was. wasted opportunity. Sorry rant over haha
  2. Originally posted by mflan94:Bullet the Blue Sky is by far the most overrated U2 song. Like big fans of the band seem to love it but I just can't see how. The only thing that makes it somewhat good is it's strong political message when it's accompanied with in your face video and lighting effects, other than that its pretty meh. ....and to play it on Jimmy Fallon was completely idiotic, most of the 3 million viewers would have no idea what the meaning of the lyrics and indeed the message of the song was. wasted opportunity. Sorry rant over haha
    ZooTV would be NOTHING, without some Bullet the Blue Sky..
  3. Originally posted by mflan94:Bullet the Blue Sky is by far the most overrated U2 song. Like big fans of the band seem to love it but I just can't see how. The only thing that makes it somewhat good is it's strong political message when it's accompanied with in your face video and lighting effects, other than that its pretty meh. ....and to play it on Jimmy Fallon was completely idiotic, most of the 3 million viewers would have no idea what the meaning of the lyrics and indeed the message of the song was. wasted opportunity. Sorry rant over haha
    I dont know about most overrated but I agree it is at least a bit overrated. A good song for me but not great certainly not one of there best. I also don't like versions that differ too much from the original unless the Edge wants to go crazy on the solo which is always a good thing.
  4. God I love this versions. Didn't really like the song all that much until I heard them.
  5. That one was an exploding version of Bullet!
    The Song in itself is not that much with that "raw" drums that Sounds Like a steel stick
    But live...Boooooom!!!
  6. i love me some Bullet!!! It was an amazing performance on Fallon show last week.
    I think One is the most overrated song ever.....I am sorry but I have heard this so many times that I can't stand it. Don't hate me everyone who love it.
  7. One is my favorite U2 song and I think will always be. Never gets old for me. And maybe it's because I didn't hear Bullet until the I & E Tour, but on that tour and now JT, too, I think it's always a highlight live. So powerful and intense and politically charged, and so open to reinvention over the years. I love it. I always feel energized and pissed off at the same time by the end of the performance. Anyway, fun to disagree, right?

My vote for most overrated has to be Kite. Even as a dad myself now, I can't get past the sentimental lyrics and strings. "Don't wanna see you cry, I know that this is not goodbye" just is too obvious of a rhyme to me. And that last verse about the "last of the rock stars" is just cringeworthy to me...
  8. Definitely , Beautiful Day

It's not that I just didn't like the song from the very first moment that It came out
    It's kinda annoying that it almost hasn't missed a gig since 2000...

tired of it..
  9. Elevation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. All My Life
    (runs for cover)

11. Elevation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!