1. That shows that you haven't listened to Stairway To Heaven or not listened to it carefully enough. You have to listen to it more to appreciate it as much as me and Sergio do.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:That shows that you haven't listened to Stairway To Heaven or not listened to it carefully enough. You have to listen to it more to appreciate it as much as me and Sergio do.

or that people have different tastes
  3. Or it could be different tastes It's a mighty tune, just about everybody knows it and the first song I learned on guitar Not all of it Just the intro and easy bits
  4. Three Days - Jane's Addiction.
  5. There's no different tastes when it comes to the majestic Stairway To Heaven. And any other opinions will be banned too

Nah, I seriously have reasons for loving that song AND rating it as the best song ever. Whenever I get drunk next time I'll open a topic and explain it.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:
    Nah, I seriously have reasons for loving that song AND rating it as the best song ever. Whenever I get drunk next time I'll open a topic and explain it.

I look forward to it
  7. I can't even come up with a list like this. I have to hard of a time with how much i like songs of different bands, to me every U2 song is the best song of all time, followed shortly by every Bruce Springsteen song.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:There's no different tastes when it comes to the majestic Stairway To Heaven. And any other opinions will be banned too

Okay, now I understand. One has to be drunk to appreciate Stairway to Heaven
  9. One has to be drunk in order to be able to explain its immense greatness...