1. you're so right just watched it (unpacking the whole files took twice as long as downloading, bless my ol'computer ) -- Bad was a stunning performance
    and omg I love the shot on Vertigo!! sometimes you tend to forget just how big this screen really is... until you see it again

again, thanks for sharing, Jose
  2. thank you very much for this. I was at the show and it was great. Flew in from Adelaide that day myself and had seating about half way down the stadium. I also filmed bout 5-8 songs complete with a tz6 only sd vids tho. Cant wait to watch your version and remember what a great night it was. thanks for the links.
  3. your all very welcome haha... but i so regret not having a second battery SO for MUSE i did have a second battery and guess what.... i got the whole show if you want it let me know and i will point you in the direction to were the links are.
  4. Originally posted by joselito69: your all very welcome haha... but i so regret not having a second battery SO for MUSE i did have a second battery and guess what.... i got the whole show if you want it let me know and i will point you in the direction to were the links are.

Point away!

(downloading the U2 show now, will work on Muse next)
  5. Originally posted by joselito69: your all very welcome haha... but i so regret not having a second battery SO for MUSE i did have a second battery and guess what.... i got the whole show if you want it let me know and i will point you in the direction to were the links are.

was it the 1st muse show in melbourne? i was there too

edit: ohh and yes i wud like it plz
  6. i seem to be having a bit of trouble, ive unpacked all 30 files, theres 4 video files in total but all 4 of them seem to be the same thing Stingray through to SBS. is there sumthing else i have to do?
  7. Originally posted by Andrew_C:i seem to be having a bit of trouble, ive unpacked all 30 files, theres 4 video files in total but all 4 of them seem to be the same thing Stingray through to SBS. is there sumthing else i have to do?

Stingray through to SBS.... huh.

has any else had this bizarre and twisted problem????

8. muse show was tuesday,, the first show

it will be ready and uploaded in the next few days

check this out:

9. Hmmm unbelievably I had the same problem if only it was written in the first post that the songs after SBS are missing

But thank you so much for taping and sharing this the crowd looks a lot better on the video than we were on the night!
  10. SBS = sunday bloody sunday oooops i know what you mean now hahaha.. its an incomplete dvd as stated in the post.
    its a new camera and only got the one battery and u2 was my first show therefor only getting half a show.. i am spewing the battery died .. if any has the missing tracks in HD, regardless of angel, i can always rebuild the dvd
  11. Originally posted by joselito69:SBS = sunday bloody sunday oooops i know what you mean now hahaha.. its an incomplete dvd as stated in the post.
    its a new camera and only got the one battery and u2 was my first show therefor only getting half a show.. i am spewing the battery died .. if any has the missing tracks in HD, regardless of angel, i can always rebuild the dvd

unlucky about the battery, but still up to sunday bloody sunday is great the missing track info is a little ambiguous, at a glance i thought it was only the end of SBS and all of walk on was missing, and then it kicks back in for the encores, didnt realise it meant everything after SBS was not filmed. but hey im not complaining, im stoked to get any video at all