1. Originally posted by Remy:That actually is a lot less than the number of new members last year, but last year was a far more popular U2 year since the tour started

I know. That's why it's impressive that a lot of people has registered here: not being a tour-starting year, and moreover with the cancellations of a whole leg and Glastonbury, etc... , 6700 people found their way and time to register onto U2start. Fantastic
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

That actually is a lot less than the number of new members last year, but last year was a far more popular U2 year since the tour started

I think 2011, bringing with it a new album (i hope) and S.America, N.America tour should bring a lot new people to this site,afterall its even Better then the Real Thing, the real thing being U2.com
  3. I post too much.

I do remember the early days (2006), how different the site looked with Bono looking down from the top with the white-coloured banner. All I came was to download a recording, never thinking to come back. Well that went out the window - and I've enjoyed it too much.

So once again, and I'm sure you know this, but thanks once again. Hopefully another four years and more I'll be around for.
  4. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

I think 2011, bringing with it a new album (i hope) and S.America, N.America tour should bring a lot new people to this site,afterall its even Better then the Real Thing, the real thing being U2.com

It's so much better than the "real thing"...in fact, any site is starting to feel better than U2.com

Congrats on the great stats everyone. Thank a lot to Remy...I too joined around the time Bono was up there on the top of the site. Back then I had no idea there were ANY bootlegs...I had just heard about the complete U2 and was looking around for the point depot recording, and found this place. It sounded so good I was expecting to encounter a "enter credit card number here" field, but it wasn't there...never left the place since Thanks for this great website, the great service and the great community you created Remy
  5. Originally posted by Ali709:[..]

It's so much better than the "real thing"...in fact, any site is starting to feel better than U2.com

Congrats on the great stats everyone. Thank a lot to Remy...I too joined around the time Bono was up there on the top of the site. Back then I had no idea there were ANY bootlegs...I had just heard about the complete U2 and was looking around for the point depot recording, and found this place. It sounded so good I was expecting to encounter a "enter credit card number here" field, but it wasn't there...never left the place since Thanks for this great website, the great service and the great community you created Remy

Hi Ali, haven't seen you in a while here! How are you doing? Thanks!

6. Were you down the hole, just passing time?

Good to see you, Ali, how's life going? Ma'asalama!
  7. Cool! #3 poster! Thanks for the stats Remy, and congrats on such a successful site
  8. amazing stats fellas!!!!!

Here's to an amazing 2010 andto an even better 2011!!!!!

in my case, a 2011 full with U2!!!!!

so far 4 gigs for me!!!! hopefully I'll be able to add one more.....

amazing site, incredible people!!!!

9. Still 15th top poster with hardly any activity in the past 4 months? Must beat that in 2011.
  10. Wow...I´m the number ONE in "Users who uploaded the most photos"

I think I´m the "U2 Photo Girl" LOL

Thank you guys...I love U2start
  11. Thanks for the statistics Remy, and I'm sure u2start will be better and better year after year